Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report agaist @DonHulio

by krovler1 - 24 July, 2022 - 05:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (krovler1) - Unhide
krovler1  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/DonHulio
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 150$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/Dmeb4yk
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund:
So basically i bought off 9 OG'S skinned accounts for Fortnite for 150$ , 4 OF them should have BK's and 1 Skull Trooper , I've got 1 out 4 Bk and 0 Skull , He was like baby going crazy for mother milk when i was to buy the logs , After i bought it he started ignoring me , He never explain to me that I can create only 5 of the uncr he provided by anyways charge for 9 and never explain that these is not 100% guarantee for the accounts , He never mention it anywhere , I didn't even asked him for refund but for replace , He refused to replace me even different logs , anything that i paid for , He keep telling me that i will not recieve a replacement and being like racist.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @DonHulio (DonHulio) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Arab) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Nuked) - Unhide
krovler1  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 July, 2022 - 05:58 PM)Nuked Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 05:43 PM)krovler1 Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/DonHulio
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 150$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/Dmeb4yk
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund:
So basically i bought off 9 OG'S skinned accounts for Fortnite for 150$ , 4 OF them should have BK's and 1 Skull Trooper , I've got 1 out 4 Bk and 0 Skull , He was like baby going crazy for mother milk when i was to buy the logs , After i bought it he started ignoring me , He never explain to me that I can create only 5 of the uncr he provided by anyways charge for 9 and never explain that these is not 100% guarantee for the accounts , He never mention it anywhere , I didn't even asked him for refund but for replace , He refused to replace me even different logs , anything that i paid for , He keep telling me that i will not recieve a replacement and being like racist.

the Skull trooper capture means it has skull trooper, it might be the OG one or not

I means that should have Purple Skull Trooper , But after i buy it he said it's 50/50 lol
krovler1  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 July, 2022 - 06:01 PM)DonHulio Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 06:00 PM)krovler1 Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 05:58 PM)Nuked Wrote: Show More
the Skull trooper capture means it has skull trooper, it might be the OG one or not

I means that should have Purple Skull Trooper , But after i buy it he said it's 50/50 lol

Thats always how it works and i sent u the log before u bought so u 100% saw the POSSIBLE ITEMS

You can't sell it something that may have it and charge that much, Also the Skull Trooper was not POSSIBLE as you said , It should have it.