Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

MAKE MONEY WITH REVOLUT DAILY (15 EUR / DAY )

by FastDelivery - 29 July, 2022 - 06:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (FastDelivery) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2023 - 04:04 AM by FastDelivery. Edited 33 times in total.)
[font]NOT SELLING ANYMORE[/font]
[Image: vXMweB7.png]

This post is by a banned member (Deepx400) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 July, 2022 - 06:38 PM)Deepx400 Wrote: Show More
you can make this money by making multiple accounts, your both accounts will get some money when deposit on 2nd account so it'll cover all your expense with some extra money for you

That is entirely false. The method is not anything related to that. Also your statement is not right since you have to order a card and use it irl for the refferal bonus to work. Anyway, my method is nothing related to that.

This post is by a banned member (Buggy) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Lucian any VC?
This post is by a banned member (mewtwoo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ranil) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2022 - 07:47 PM by FastDelivery.)
(29 July, 2022 - 07:08 PM)UwU Wrote: Show More
@Lucian any VC?

Fivio took one, he'll come back with a review soon.

(29 July, 2022 - 07:09 PM)mewtwoo Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2022 - 06:39 PM)Lucian Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2022 - 06:38 PM)Deepx400 Wrote: Show More
you can make this money by making multiple accounts, your both accounts will get some money when deposit on 2nd account so it'll cover all your expense with some extra money for you

That is entirely false. The method is not anything related to that. Also your statement is not right since you have to order a card and use it irl for the refferal bonus to work. Anyway, my method is nothing related to that.

@Deepx400 you are so fucking dumb nigga 
Also that statment is also not correct. you dont need to use it irl, you can just use it online and make the refund after so you dont loose the amount your required to spend. The thing is you cant make multiple accounts, thats very difficult. only that, nothing else.
Correct, you can use it online aswell I suppose. Still that method the other guy was claiming is not valid, mine is not related to that either way.

This post is by a banned member (Buggy) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 July, 2022 - 07:40 PM)Lucian Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2022 - 07:08 PM)UwU Wrote: Show More
@Lucian any VC?

Fivio took one, he'll come back with a review soon.

(29 July, 2022 - 07:09 PM)mewtwoo Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2022 - 06:39 PM)Lucian Wrote: Show More

@Deepx400 you are so fucking dumb nigga 
Also that statment is also not correct. you dont need to use it irl, you can just use it online and make the refund after so you dont loose the amount your required to spend. The thing is you cant make multiple accounts, thats very difficult. only that, nothing else.
Correct, you can use it online aswell I suppose. Still that method the other guy was claiming is not valid, mine is not related to that either way.

Alright will see this later then.