Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

ssssssssssssssssss

by bajablast - 29 July, 2022 - 11:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (bajablast) - Unhide
bajablast  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2022 - 07:28 PM by bajablast. Edited 2 times in total.)
sssssssssssssssssss
This post is by a banned member (LaloSM) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HCK3RINO4) - Unhide
HCK3RINO4  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 July, 2022 - 11:13 PM)stunnaboy Wrote: Show More
The github repository for this tool got taken down or made private, so the previous thread someone made about this is now redundant. Instead, I've supplied the full source code.

If you need help it should all be explained in the README document supplied but I may respond to this thread to answer questions.

Please note: I did not create this myself - all credit goes to AstraaDev

This bot allows you to fake a Discord verification menu, they scan a QR code, and it logs their token & account information to a Discord channel. Pretty HQ stuff - could definitely be improved but that's up to you.

Leave a <3 if you used it  Box

thx mate i need soo bad nitro
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 July, 2022 - 12:19 AM by Anonymous. Edited 1 time in total.)
The github repository for this tool got taken down or made private, so the previous thread someone made about this is now redundant. Instead, I've supplied the full source code.

If you need help it should all be explained in the README document supplied but I may respond to this thread to answer questions.

This bot allows you to fake a Discord verification menu, they scan a QR code, and it logs their token & account information to a Discord channel. Pretty HQ stuff - could definitely be improved but that's up to you.

what version python do i need?

also where it says git clone: https://prnt.sc/0qTsgZUUvMJc , how do i install that?
This post is by a banned member (bajablast) - Unhide
bajablast  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 July, 2022 - 12:12 AM)Anonymous Wrote: Show More

what version python do i need?

also where it says git clone: https://prnt.sc/0qTsgZUUvMJc , how do i install that?

Python 3.10 will be fine (latest)

You don't need to do all that. The github repo it was taken from is now privated.

Just run the setup.bat file to install all the requirements, then run the start.bat file to get it going. Should be all you need. 

PM me if you need more help
This post is by a banned member (uftcharli) - Unhide
uftcharli  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (Anectodamalcontada) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service

Thanks mate let me see

Thanks matenlet me see
This post is by a banned member (auxg0d) - Unhide
auxg0d  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
ma'am