Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Alert Against Lissus

by maritif - 30 July, 2022 - 09:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (maritif) - Unhide
maritif  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.io/Lissus
Sales Thread:  https://cracked.io/Thread-WTB-a-Revolut-...h-merchant
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  200$
Screenshots of Communication: https://pasteboard.co/2ZgKglVP6e2V.png
Additional Information: 
  • Lissus sent me a message on cracked DMs, He asked me to contact him on telegram (Screenshot) , which I did, as I saw his Reputation and 0 scam report against him on the forum.
  • As I requested in my thread, he claimed that he has a fully verified revolut business account (with merchant activated). after negotiating the price, I sent him the ltc funds (3.40863223 LTC) to his wallet as mentioned in the conversation via telegram (Here) .
  • After receiving the funds he ghosted me for almost two days claiming that he was enjoying the beach or whatever the F.
  • Later on, he requested 50$ more so he can deliver, which is not what we agreed on. After I declined his offer he said that he literally just scammed me and he is sorry about that. ( he refuses to refund me ).
He also deleted the chat history on telegram, but fortunately, I exported the entire telegram chat history before He did. 
Here is a screenshot of the empty chat logs from today Here.And here is another screenshot after ghosting me the first time when was enjoying the beach kek   Here. This Screenshot proves that he deleted the chat history between the two of us

TxID of the transaction: 05d9055060be44303747ddff28fd71c566340863d13b1ac8ddff766d81ca431b
Withdraw amount: 3.40863223 LTC

Crypto address for a refund:  LWGuzeQU8f1X74UgkYtMQcTVvRnkwaxYnY

I'm new to cracked and this piece of sh* thinks he can scam new members and get away with it.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Lissus (Lissus) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
maritif  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Lissus) - Unhide
maritif  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
  •  The screenshot shows that it's you from your account that sent the message!!    This reply will contain two screenshots that shows your profile popup showing your profile when hovering on your username from both of your private messages. Here and Here.
  • You only dmed me that it wasn't you today, after scamming me and having the audacity to challenge me via telegram to open a scam report as seen in the screenshot of communication.
What do you think yourself are ???
I have provided solid pieces of evidence, when the only thing Lissus provided is BLA BLA BLA
Cut The Crap and refund me.
maritif  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
HHHHHHHwtf dude
  • I already screenshotted everything, what are you gonna prove?? nothing!! you have nothing to defend yourself with.
  • Otherwise, you will already post it here for justice to see it.
Anyways you've been exposed, buddy. and don't seek help from other people bcz you are the one who scammed me, no one else did.