Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @TheReaITonmy & his staff

by IceMan - 20 August, 2022 - 03:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (IceMan) - Unhide
IceMan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2022 - 03:33 AM by IceMan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheReaITonmy
Sales Thread: No thread [All will be explained in private to the first mod that will answer, i already told @Ping about this on tg]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 15$ to refund, rest is not calculable [All will be explained in private to the first mod that will answer]
Screenshots of Communication: [I will send to mods in private since there to much stuff and i want to keep this private]
Additional Information: will be explained in private
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qwqmt8zacy5p9hcc0jgds2sreluarykt8zdujtk

- Like i already told multiple times, all the situation will be explained to mods in private but offcourse i would like to let everyone quickly understand what happend, basically the guy above and his team are the owner of an upgrading accounts service which i was dealing with for almost a month, everything went fine, we had some time delivery issue but we always solved it. Everything was going good till the last delivery which was missed, i had a client waiting for 11 days instead of the 24hrs that the upgrader guy which is an owner of the discord server that the guy i mentioned above is owner too should take. The problem was clear, they could't for some reason upgrade the account so instead of refunding this owner decided to stop answering me for 4 days. After 4 days i decided to contact @TheReaITonmy since its because of him if i trusted this man that was doing upgrade cause at the beginning when i was meeting this dude after he dm me on discord i asked him to send a c.io profile and he say he didnt have it but he was popular with tons of customer and referred me to @TheReaITonmyhat guaranteed me he was legit and i then discover they had this server together where they were owners. After i contacted @TheReaITonmy asked to refund multiple times and he always took distance from the other guy and even defending him for not answering 4 days straight even if he was online, @TheReaITonmyefused to refund and took distance but in the meanwhile service haven't been stopped and there weren't any changes, after contacting @TheReaITonmyhis man finally answered me after 4 days saying that it was my fault, after admitting few days before that it was his fault if upgrade was not working and accusing my customer of doing fraud. After understanding again that no one was believing his bullshit he told me to he will try to upgrade my client again and that it would take max 3hrs, off course i gave him the time but even after more than 24hrs nothing as been done and this guy is ignoring my message again refusing to refund. i contacted  @TheReaITonmygain and at this point i was very sick and as you can see from this small screenshot  @TheReaITonmyept search for excuse too and delaying without even sending a screenshot that he probably dont even have after lot of hrs https://prnt.sc/kRDHIs3B-RbD im not saying that his staff and him are the same person but it could actually be and also i dont accept that he take distance from his own service, he's 1 of the 3 owner but i will say 2 since one is a dead discord account never online, and while his staff is basically scamming people he dont interrupt the service or try to do something that can help for real, he need to take his own responsibility for a service he own and refund me at least last order, i say at least cause the amount scammed cannot be calculated since i 've order many account and first are working but if something happen i will not have warranty again from them which was supposed to be 12 months, leaving me with my customer with no help. All the situation will be explained better in pm or discord or telegram of first mod that contact me, its hard to explain like this with no screenshot but i have everything needed to make everyone understand. thanks for your time.
NO BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON THIS ACCOUNT 
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheReaITonmy (TheReaITonmy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(20 August, 2022 - 03:25 AM)IceMan Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheReaITonmy
Sales Thread: No thread [All will be explained in private to the first mod that will answer, i already told @Ping about this on tg]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 15$ to refund, rest is not calculable [All will be explained in private to the first mod that will answer]
Screenshots of Communication: [I will send to mods in private since there to much stuff and i want to keep this private]
Additional Information: will be explained in private
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qwqmt8zacy5p9hcc0jgds2sreluarykt8zdujtk

- Like i already told multiple times, all the situation will be explained to mods in private but offcourse i would like to let everyone quickly understand what happend, basically the guy above and his team are the owner of an upgrading accounts service which i was dealing with for almost a month, everything went fine, we had some time delivery issue but we always solved it. Everything was going good till the last delivery which was missed, i had a client waiting for 11 days instead of the 24hrs that the upgrader guy which is an owner of the discord server that the guy i mentioned above is owner too should take. The problem was clear, they could't for some reason upgrade the account so instead of refunding this owner decided to stop answering me for 4 days. After 4 days i decided to contact @TheReaITonmy since its because of him if i trusted this man that was doing upgrade cause at the beginning when i was meeting this dude after he dm me on discord i asked him to send a c.io profile and he say he didnt have it but he was popular with tons of customer and referred me to @TheReaITonmyhat guaranteed me he was legit and i then discover they had this server together where they were owners. After i contacted @TheReaITonmy asked to refund multiple times and he always took distance from the other guy and even defending him for not answering 4 days straight even if he was online, @TheReaITonmyefused to refund and took distance but in the meanwhile service haven't been stopped and there weren't any changes, after contacting @TheReaITonmyhis man finally answered me after 4 days saying that it was my fault, after admitting few days before that it was his fault if upgrade was not working and accusing my customer of doing fraud. After understanding again that no one was believing his bullshit he told me to he will try to upgrade my client again and that it would take max 3hrs, off course i gave him the time but even after more than 24hrs nothing as been done and this guy is ignoring my message again refusing to refund. i contacted  @TheReaITonmygain and at this point i was very sick and as you can see from this small screenshot  @TheReaITonmyept search for excuse too and delaying without even sending a screenshot that he probably dont even have after lot of hrs https://prnt.sc/kRDHIs3B-RbD im not saying that his staff and him are the same person but it could actually be and also i dont accept that he take distance from his own service, he's 1 of the 3 owner but i will say 2 since one is a dead discord account never online, and while his staff is basically scamming people he dont interrupt the service or try to do something that can help for real, he need to take his own responsibility for a service he own and refund me at least last order, i say at least cause the amount scammed cannot be calculated since i 've order many account and first are working but if something happen i will not have warranty again from them which was supposed to be 12 months, leaving me with my customer with no help. All the situation will be explained better in pm or discord or telegram of first mod that contact me, its hard to explain like this with no screenshot but i have everything needed to make everyone understand. thanks for your time.

Provide the evidence to me either in pms or on this thread. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (TheReaITonmy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (IceMan) - Unhide
IceMan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2022 - 12:56 PM by IceMan. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 August, 2022 - 12:19 PM)TheReaITonmy Wrote: Show More
@Liars this deal has nothing to do with me as it was ongoing before I came on. I bought from the guy and vouched him since he was a good seller.

His profile is: https://cracked.to/Kewlop100

Also not sure why you think he scammed you over $15 when ever single deal you were making with him was minimum $20 and over. Exit scam over $15? Lmao. I don't know why you expect me to refund you when I had NOTHING to do with the deal, he himself even said that you two's agreement was before I came on. Yes me and him own an upgrading service however you didn't buy the products from me AND him. The money solely went to him and the products to you. I am out of this and I don't know why you are accusing me

all proof provided to mods, will see how it goes and i will reapeat it again we never had deal before, we only had deal after you guaranteed me that he was legit. scam report is for 15$ to refund but if you count all order we closed that now dont have warranty the value is way higher, the fact that you have a guy scamming in your own service should make you think why im here watching and im not stopping this. but apparently you dont care if you parter that at this point could easily be an alt account maded by you is scamming around.

- Also, if you dont want to have nothing related to him just stop service or if you want this closed just tell him to refund at least last order, i dont think its that hard but since you didnt even provided me a screenshot of you communication, my doubts are getting real
NO BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON THIS ACCOUNT 
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.