Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @8929401XX592 [$65]

by rubicu - 20 August, 2022 - 11:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (rubicu) - Unhide
rubicu  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2022 - 12:36 AM by rubicu. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of 8929401XX592
Sales Thread: deleteddeleteddeleteddeleted (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $65 :)))
Screenshots of Communication: [he knows]
Additional Information: I dont know if I have any chance to report this user because he deleted all chats (We talked in Telegram) and blocked me but I'm sure u guys can check his last threads and u'll see that they all are deleted now. He just deleted info about selling and wrote "deleted delelete deleted". I worked with him like 1 month+ and I was buying his shit every 1-2 weeks and I dont understand what's the point to do this shit because I'm regular customer. I paid him $65 for 500 Yahoo logs, our deal was 250 logs now, 250 logs later, because I can't check all the logs in 1 day, to which he agreed, I sent him the amount for 500 logs, the next day he deleted the correspondence that had all my past purchases and blocked me. He didn't reply. he didnt say anything about this situtaion so I wanna open scam report
Crypto address for a refund: bc1q3ygcpazw4fvyhffcfeuwv2rg6vr8nm8l3saw7e
rubicu  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2022 - 12:43 AM by rubicu. Edited 12 times in total.)
(20 August, 2022 - 11:40 PM)Empxthy Wrote: Show More
Probably gonna need some evidence

U right but I dont do ss for $65 :) It's fucking crazy
He's the second user on this platform who scammed me for $50-60

It seems like this world is fucking disgusting and I should do ss while I work with sellers

He could tell anything before block me, what's the point? U dont wanna send me half? Tell me, why do u delete all my purchases. I don’t see any logic in such actions, he could delete the chat only for himself, but no, he deleted for everyone and blocked me

He wanted to milk more money from me, around 120$, but I didnt agree
Then he started knocking down the price and saying well, you know me and all that. I'm sure I'm not the only one he scammed

Everything converges here, look at the time when he deleted his threads, so everything is obvious to me
Admins can check his threads before deleting, they can check that I'm not lying and there he had a link to the telegram

Clean up all correspondences and threads so that there are no questions, like I'm not in business :) Good move

I can be a fool that I didn't save the logs, but that's not the point, it's the behavior of this person

<what did u tell me bro? "u know me"

Yep, now I know xD
rubicu  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2022 - 12:26 AM by rubicu. Edited 1 time in total.)
(20 August, 2022 - 11:51 PM)Empxthy Wrote: Show More
(20 August, 2022 - 11:41 PM)rubic_ Wrote: Show More
(20 August, 2022 - 11:40 PM)Empxthy Wrote: Show More
Probably gonna need some evidence

U right but I dont do ss for $65 :) It's fucking crazy
He's the second user on this platform who scammed me for $50-60
It seems like this world is fucking disgusting and I should do ss while I work with sellers

Generally a good practice to keep your own logs

Even if I do not return my money, if at least someone reads this, I'll already be pleased, I don't care about 65 dollars, I'll let people know what kind of person he is and how he acts

I think he has another account here and sells his Yahoo Checker
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@rubic_ Can you provide any evidence? You have 24 hours to provide evidence.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
rubicu  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #5
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2022 - 08:16 AM by rubicu. Edited 5 times in total.)
(21 August, 2022 - 01:52 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@rubic_ Can you provide any evidence? You have 24 hours to provide evidence.

I wish I could

Thats all what I have, I got his eth addy
I sent payment 18 aug as u can see, he deleted threads and Telegram account next day

[Image: 87dj16o.jpg]

[Image: aBNcVfI.jpg]

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (8929401XX592) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
What is that u said about the Yahoo Checker and the other cracked, what a random thing to say to fuck up my reputation.

About my telegram, yes its deleted, but not by me, its deleted by other guy i made agreement after he ratted me, thats why its deleted, u never contacted my new telegram to at least discuss our last deal. The threads u screenshotted is actually not about marketplace or even Yahoo, you could've at least see that in my telegram group i posted i got new telegram and to contacted me whoever i had to replace.
HitLogz Account Shop

Best Account Shop on the Market!

Site: https://hitlogz.sellpass.io/
[Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]
rubicu  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 August, 2022 - 04:53 PM)8929401XX592 Wrote: Show More
What is that u said about the Yahoo Checker and the other cracked, what a random thing to say to fuck up my reputation.

About my telegram, yes its deleted, but not by me, its deleted by other guy i made agreement after he ratted me, thats why its deleted, u never contacted my new telegram to at least discuss our last deal. The threads u screenshotted is actually not about marketplace or even Yahoo, you could've at least see that in my telegram group i posted i got new telegram and to contacted me whoever i had to replace.

It's not a random thing lmao If ur telegram was deleted, u should text me, arent u?
This post is by a banned member (8929401XX592) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2022 - 05:37 PM by 8929401XX592. Edited 1 time in total.)
I am really confused, since that dude really told me at PM what is going on and i left my new telegram, why is he open reports on things like that.

Solved
HitLogz Account Shop

Best Account Shop on the Market!

Site: https://hitlogz.sellpass.io/
[Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]