Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @BELVEDERIC

by KoolX - 23 August, 2022 - 12:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (KoolX) - Unhide
KoolX  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/BELVEDERIC
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $30
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/AJAhPsj
Additional Information: He is ignoring me since I paid him, first he claimed he didnt receive the money
Let's see if he is legit or was manipulating all this time.
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @BELVEDERIC (BELVEDERIC) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (JUKELA) - Unhide
KoolX  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 August, 2022 - 02:56 AM by KoolX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 August, 2022 - 12:54 AM)BELVEDERIC Wrote: Show More
Never had contact with you or i am selling anything
also you sended me some dm asking to confirm which i didnt

Hey boss just confirm he is the same one that purchased the method from you is the same on in the profile because he forgot that he vouch replied haha..

Btw he is re-selling this e-book over here https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-30-D...-%E2%9C%85

Which is completely not allowed and unethical of you.

He is claiming the profile isn't his and trying to act like a smart ass but you're unlucky probably Liars will handle this he has been through false claims numerous times

-You are manipulating your way out by acting dumb and claiming you're not the same person, but you would have replied to me hours ago saying that you are not the one talking to me rather than ignoring the PM obviously anyone in the whole world if he saw a DM like this he would instantly reply no it's not me.
-You marked the PM as seen instantly right after I sent it to you and told you about it on Discord then you think by not replyin and just marking it seen would get you out of this? Dude you're dumb af u left like 6 red flags at pull this scam in a good quality lol
-You messaged me in the same day you posted the vouch review on the seller's thread and also in this reply i quoted you didn't even say that you replyed to my PM, no you're making my point valid by saying I asked you to "confirm" but you saw the message and you "didn't".
You might be actin smart but admins around here know damn well whats up with ur dumb techniques 

Also I would like to say that if the seller of the e-book does not confirm his Discord tag then he is probably into this with him because i have screenshots from the seller @DZONKATA showing that he made communication with him, but I realized after I tagged him on this reply he deleted it so we will see what he says he either confirms his Discord or I will put another 4 screenshots of solid proof but i dont think the seller is manipulating like that dumb guy.

Finish him off! @DZONKATA
Ban 2 Ban 2
This post is by a banned member (KooIX) - Unhide
KoolX  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 August, 2022 - 03:22 AM by KoolX. Edited 2 times in total.)
(23 August, 2022 - 01:27 AM)KoolX Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2022 - 12:54 AM)BELVEDERIC Wrote: Show More
Never had contact with you or i am selling anything
also you sended me some dm asking to confirm which i didnt

Hey boss just confirm he is the same one that purchased the method from you is the same on in the profile because he forgot that he vouch replied haha..

Btw he is re-selling this e-book over here https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-30-D...-%E2%9C%85

Which is completely not allowed and unethical of you.

He is claiming the profile isn't his and trying to act like a smart ass but you're unlucky probably Liars will handle this he has been through false claims numerous times

-You are manipulating your way out by acting dumb and claiming you're not the same person, but you would have replied to me hours ago saying that you are not the one talking to me rather than ignoring the PM obviously anyone in the whole world if he saw a DM like this he would instantly reply no it's not me.
-You marked the PM as seen instantly right after I sent it to you and told you about it on Discord then you think by not replyin and just marking it seen would get you out of this? Dude you're dumb af u left like 6 red flags at pull this scam in a good quality lol
-You messaged me in the same day you posted the vouch review on the seller's thread and also in this reply i quoted you didn't even say that you replyed to my PM, no you're making my point valid by saying I asked you to "confirm" but you saw the message and you "didn't".
You might be actin smart but admins around here know damn well whats up with ur dumb techniques 

Also I would like to say that if the seller of the e-book does not confirm his Discord tag then he is probably into this with him because i have screenshots from the seller @DZONKATA showing that he made communication with him, but I realized after I tagged him on this reply he deleted it so we will see what he says he either confirms his Discord or I will put another 4 screenshots of solid proof but i dont think the seller is manipulating like that dumb guy.

Finish him off! @DZONKATA
Ban 2 Ban 2

@Liars

Anything after this reply is TOTALLY not mine this reply is enough to get that user banned lifetime.
He even created a new account under the same name to make it look like I'm doing it lmao this is how hard he is trying to manipulate his way out of this, but actually he keeps proving my point more and more so I just hope he keeps on going lol  pepeokay pepeokay

At this point I honestly don't care about the 30 bucks he took but he must be banned for acting like a smart ass and thinking he could get away with it by lying and manipulation. Ban 2