Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @ANTARES

by eximus - 29 August, 2022 - 08:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (eximus) - Unhide
eximus  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Antares
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:$65
Screenshots of Communication:https://imgur.com/a/qBoxgL7
Additional Information:i bought bulk netflix upgrades as a reseller , told him when i will get customers i will redeem 1 by 1 , it took me 1 month to get a customer who is finally willing to buy , when i messaged him he said the method is patched you will have to wait , its been 6 months the method is not yet up ,  the screenshots reflect the payment given chat and a recent chat with him when he agreed to pay but still didn't paid . As per his TOS no refund after code is delivered but i never received a code since i purchased it for future use and in bulk.
Crypto address for a refund:
BTC : 17pBou2YTNWdCNffvmCpXtLSst8M7hzYCd
LTC :   LKtfMxQAH1bqeeiADArNAvgxPRe7e5LZXx
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Antares (Antares) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Antares) - Unhide
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
as the payment went to the co owner too which isn’t mentionned in this scam report @Jigsaw i will refund 50% of the amount @eximus your okay with that?
eximus  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
i don't remember any co-owner of upgradehub
i saw your post on this forum and i bought from you , if you did share the payment i made please share the payment proof of splitting the amount i paid to you.
i want full refund.
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
My guy why dont you post the full screenshot of the server conservation your hiding the other owner lmao post the full screen ss hot joe aka @Jigsaw was the owner too im refunding 50% of the amount only as he should be involved too dont try to escape it ??‍♂️ Tryna act like the full ss dont have hot joe too in the ticket with the owner role and as he didnt send the infos i cant send you proof of something that happened like 6 months ago my discord’s got termed
eximus  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
the screenshots were taken and saved that way dont have full screenshots , i make a lot of deals cant save whole thing . Secondly if you say he was the co-owner send some proofs , as i recall hot joe was support guy , i have proofs that you were the sole owner.
If any c.to mod says me to show it i will definitely bring proof of your ownership in private message of a mod
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
bruh you showed me full ss why you hiding them out the full ss had hot joe talking to me lmao capping so hard hot joe was the co owner we owned upgrade hub me and him i have proof of ownership even @Liars remembers him being the owner with me
eximus  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Attaching a screenshot of a recent chat with me and the current owner of upgradehub.
Thats says antares was the sole owner of upgradehub.

Screenshot