Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Resolved

by jazzhands0 - 23 October, 2022 - 08:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (jazzhands0) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2022 - 10:42 PM by jazzhands0. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Balance
Sales Thread: 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund:
bc1q8ln4znx4gwlwnphga3lfupex92g5gwremy0vxu
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @BALANCE (Balance) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Ares_PW) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2022 - 08:37 PM by jazzhands0. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 October, 2022 - 08:27 PM)Balance Wrote: Show More
(23 October, 2022 - 08:18 PM)jazzhands0 Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Balance
Sales Thread: 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 
1 PayPal ($75)
1 Venmo ($35)
1 Coinbase ($35)
1 Stripe ($135)
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: unknown.png]
Additional Information:
This guy is extremely toxic and if you ask for updates on your order he will be extremely toxic and treat you as he did in the screenshot above
Crypto address for a refund:
bc1q8ln4znx4gwlwnphga3lfupex92g5gwremy0vxu

Let's make this fast and easy. @Liars

Don't have time for this. Close this dispute

- Neither party is able to provide valid evidence, telegram chats are cleared.

OP has made 4 purchases from me. 2 of which have resulted in a supposed "Pending" refund.

- Stripe $135.00  - He purchased it, had a 2-hour warranty, didn't let it age, and got it locked.

- PayPal Business USA  $75.00 - He purchased from a non-working site, then purchased from a working one, and was provided the product. His loss on the first product isn't my issue, nor my concern.

- Venmo & Coinbase, Products weren't provided, his friend has the money.  He needs to contact his friend about his refund cause I don't even have time for this. And I don't even have his money. pepeokay

Reply with whatever bull shit you wanna say, I really don't care, as far as I'm concerned you have been provided ur service

I have not received a refund for anything, and I don't know why you keep saying my friends cashapp?? You said find someone with a cashapp, I asked around and found someone willing. That does not mean he is my friend and that does not mean I need to go through him to get my money. You posted the website I originally purchased from in your Telegram, so blame yourself for confusing consumers. Still doesn't change the fact that you are a toxic and scamming people.

Crazy how you can even say you provided my service when the only thing I have actually received is 1 paypal and I paid for 2, no venmo, no stripe replacement, and no coinbase. Also I can provide the time my stripe was made and the time I sent test payments in which it shows aging, also I asked you before doing it so not sure why you are playing like I didn't.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2022 - 08:48 PM by jazzhands0. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 October, 2022 - 08:41 PM)Balance Wrote: Show More
(23 October, 2022 - 08:35 PM)jazzhands0 Wrote: Show More
(23 October, 2022 - 08:27 PM)Balance Wrote: Show More
Let's make this fast and easy. @Liars

Don't have time for this. Close this dispute

- Neither party is able to provide valid evidence, telegram chats are cleared.

OP has made 4 purchases from me. 2 of which have resulted in a supposed "Pending" refund.

- Stripe $135.00  - He purchased it, had a 2-hour warranty, didn't let it age, and got it locked.

- PayPal Business USA  $75.00 - He purchased from a non-working site, then purchased from a working one, and was provided the product. His loss on the first product isn't my issue, nor my concern.

- Venmo & Coinbase, Products weren't provided, his friend has the money.  He needs to contact his friend about his refund cause I don't even have time for this. And I don't even have his money. pepeokay

Reply with whatever bull shit you wanna say, I really don't care, as far as I'm concerned you have been provided ur service

I have not received a refund for anything, and I don't know why you keep saying my friends cashapp?? You said find someone with a cashapp, I asked around and found someone willing. That does not mean he is my friend and that does not mean I need to go through him to get my money. You posted the website I originally purchased from in your Telegram, so blame yourself for confusing consumers. Still doesn't change the fact that you are a toxic and scamming people.

Crazy how you can even say you provided my service when the only thing I have actually received is 1 paypal and I paid for 2, no venmo, no stripe replacement, and no coinbase. Also I can provide the time my stripe was made and the time I sent test payments in which it shows aging, also I asked you before doing it so not sure why you are playing like I didn't.

You aren't getting a refund for accidentally buying on the site I specifically warned my members not to, if you disagree, I can pull your blockchain transaction link and compare it to the time I warned my members not to purchase from there.  I don't have to replace your stripe, your warranty passed & gone.

I'll refund for coin base and Venmo actually, but only under the agreement this dispute is done. You aren't receiving a replacement for the stripe. you got it locked, oh well.

So here's your final offer. take the refund for coinbase and venmo, and fuck off.

I think I will wait for admins to see this. You say one thing and then do the complete opposite. You owe me a PayPal, Stripe, Venmo and Coinbase. I do not care when you posted that in your tele you made a post that was mad confusing and consumers couldn't understand. Also stop threatening people with rebills lmfao, I have proof of those threats aswell if an admin needs to see them. This kid should not be allowed to do what he does. You should feel bad considering you are scamming for pennies.
Threads
1 Year of service
(23 October, 2022 - 08:49 PM)Balance Wrote: Show More
(23 October, 2022 - 08:47 PM)jazzhands0 Wrote: Show More
(23 October, 2022 - 08:41 PM)Balance Wrote: Show More
You aren't getting a refund for accidentally buying on the site I specifically warned my members not to, if you disagree, I can pull your blockchain transaction link and compare it to the time I warned my members not to purchase from there.  I don't have to replace your stripe, your warranty passed & gone.

I'll refund for coin base and Venmo actually, but only under the agreement this dispute is done. You aren't receiving a replacement for the stripe. you got it locked, oh well.

So here's your final offer. take the refund for coinbase and venmo, and fuck off.

I think I will wait for admins to see this. You say one thing and then do the complete opposite. You owe me a PayPal, Stripe, Venmo and Coinbase. I do not care when you posted that in your tele you made a post that was mad confusing and consumers couldn't understand. Also stop threatening people with rebills lmfao, I have proof of those threats aswell if an admin needs to see them. This kid should not be allowed to do what he does.

Why do i owe you a PayPal? Cause you bought off the wrong site?

Why do I owe u a stripe? Cause you locked urs?

Also, those threats weren't toward you, I don't care really.  Are you taking the $70 or not.

On hold, currently making OP a stripe, he has agreed once we make a stripe dispute is over

[Image: 8315db7362ba3ea812f3aaa0ce3e483c.png]

Confirmed, will close the dispute once I receive the stripe.