Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

TitaniumBoyz Scam

by APE - 21 December, 2022 - 12:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (APE) - Unhide
APE  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TitaniumBoyz
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-TITAN-ACCOUNTS...-1-SUPPORT
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$ 
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/LhPaKyN
Additional Information: We agreed on him creating the accounts on my email domain so that I can reset them if they are locked. He went ahead and put the Spotify accounts on some random gmail. This means I can not access them if they are locked. The accounts were locked and he refuses to replace or refund them
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qg8ysdwdckzw8g60zwd39x922wesd3jluqg3rdy
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TitaniumBoyz (TitaniumBoyz) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TitaniumBoyz) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2022 - 04:18 PM by TitaniumBoyz. Edited 1 time in total.)
the accounts I sold were all valid, with the 1 month premium inside, we are now talking about 1 month and a half ago, he wakes up stuff to tell me that the emails I made the accounts with are not good because he can't change the credentials but they were private and personal anyway, so there was no problem, (bought in stock of 300 accounts and all successful except the last 30 which only had a different email since spotify didn't let you create with your email and blocked)

i dont have proofs because
more than a month has passed since the purchase, everything went well and he is crying because 30 accounts had different emails but with active premium

the agreement was to make premium accounts, not the domain chosen by him. the accounts were all valid with the month inside so no refund because he must have sold them as well

obviously he didn't put the whole chat because otherwise he would be wrong, 250 accounts all working only 30 with email chosen by me but I repeat "WITH PREMIUM"

https://prnt.sc/rUU6j3LvPa2_ PAYMENT PROOF (1 NOVEMBER THE FIRST PAYMENT)
he receive all the accounts after 5 days from the payment (1 month of spotify premium all working, so by now he has already sold them, he's just crying because he wants to do me an injustice)
[Image: HARMONYDAZN-2.gif]

[Image: shoppy-ggharmonyking.gif]

[Image: free-accounts-more-other.gif]
APE  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2022 - 05:48 PM by APE. Edited 2 times in total.)
I complained about the accounts 1 week after I received them(this is when the accounts stopped working)
You sold them on 1 month warranty. They stopped after 1 week and you refused to replace them. Just because I only had time to open a scam report now, doesnt mean the issue didnt exist earlier ( the Screenshot shows me complaining at the end of October).

The premium was no longer active and I had no more access to the accounts, just as I explained to you in the screenshot
Also: as you can see in the screenshot we clearly agreed on the accounts being created on my domain.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2022 - 08:31 PM by TitaniumBoyz. Edited 2 times in total.)
bullshit, ALL AND I SAY ALL THE ACCOUNTS have been working until the set month, you don't even have chats because you've never complained before, so you're just talking bullshit

if all 250 accounts have been working it's not that if the account ends with @gmail then they no longer work, you're inventing bullshit to get your money back. now 1 month and a half and you're here trying to screw me money

being that you don't have all the chat I wrote to you that your domain had been blocked and didn't allow you to create an account so like all the other customers I did with a SECURE domain "gmail.com", so consequently there is no problem. that being said for $20 you are making all this mess when i sent you all 250 accounts and you haven't complained for over 1 month.
now because the domains were different then i refund you $20 when all the accounts worked? it seems like bullshit to me, the accounts have arrived, change the seller if you weren't happy that I put a different domain and that's it, no refund for a different domain, all the accounts were premium and they were until December 6th, that is the important.

APE  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2022 - 09:36 PM by APE. Edited 1 time in total.)
I already told you and I am telling you one last time:
The accounts have been locked (Hence, I could no longer login nor use them) and there was no way of me resetting them due to not having access to them. Therefore rendering them entirely unusable and needing to be replaced.
I could very well reset each and every account created on my domain as I could simply access the email. I COULD NOT access the accounts which you put on random emails. I COULD NOT reset the accounts pw which means I COULD NOT use them.
The screenshot shows me messaging you 1 week after delivery, which is well within the 1 month warranty. The accounts have NOT been working due to you creating them on some random gmail (which was never agreed upon)
You DID NOT create them on a "secure domain" you created them on random gmails which are completly unaccessable.

Furthermore, I am waiting for Liars answer as the accounts were not working at all and you refused to replace them 1 week after I messaged you (which can be seen on the screenshot)
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@APE @TitaniumBoyz Provide full chat logs within 24 hours into my dms.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
2 Years of service
I have nothing, I'm not going to screen things that have already been resolved, he had paid, I gave him all the accounts and that's it, now he wants a refund after 1 and a half months (photo of payment sent)

If he has other proofs I'm happy like this, so at least you understand that I'm not the one who is trying to scam but this fucking monkey