Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report @theswipe Swipeee

by chronoshift - 26 December, 2022 - 03:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (chronoshift) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2022 - 03:23 PM by chronoshift.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Swipeee
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-STRIPE-...0%E2%82%AC
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: stripe + wise, 190 euros in btc
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: Screenshot-20221226-080613-Telegram.jpg]

Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund:
bc1qdfxxprznma8wkvlqd343c2fuzuxyyd433un6fy

More screenshots
[Image: Screenshot-20221226-081040-Telegram.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20221226-081300-Telegram.jpg]

Note the timestamps, code was sent immediately and no response was given about the code not working (its a bs excuse he just stopped doing the work)

Banned from their scam telegram channel exposit.xyz where they just make more excuses

The whole time they keep posting ads and announcements on their channel, but can't complete paying customer orders
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Swipeee (Swipeee) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Swipeee) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2022 - 04:20 PM by chronoshift.)
You were sent the code, you did not reply about anything, you were sent the code immediately actually. Since you could not provide anything, just send me my money back as I am no longer interested in wasting my time with your bullshit service. The screenshots are there, your only excuse was about the OTP code, which you were provided immediately. Wtf is that terms of print? It doesn't even apply to what you are selling, you are just totally full of shit! Send the refund to that btc address and/or get banned!!!

Anyone can join your channel and see you are now trying to sell your bs scam service after being called out, just ban this clown I don't even care about the money
Threads
3 Years of service
There is no need to wait from December 21st to 27th with nothing delivered. The code was sent, it's a fixed number and I can send as many codes as needed - but the code was sent and you simply fucked off without saying anything.

Then later, your partner asks random stupid questions and you just keep wasting my time. You also banned me from your channel, without anything delivered, therefore I cannot receive anything from you nor do I want it, so yes you should be banned since you are scamming and didn't send a refund while failing to provide any kind of legitimate service. It's not your customer's responsibility to wait around and deal with your bullshit!
Threads
3 Years of service
You delayed until the 23rd to ask for the code, you are a useless lazy scammer and need to be banned, evidence has already been given, bye