Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐CRYPTO TRADING MENTORSHIP | $1K+ WEEKLY | 6+ YEARS EXPERIENCE | PROOF | ⭐

by Tando - 05 January, 2023 - 06:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (Tando) - Unhide
Tando  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2023 - 06:18 AM by Tando. Edited 12 times in total.)
TraderBunny Mentorship Gets You to Trading Mastery Fast, So You Can Take Advantage of Life-Changing Wealth (Thousands, Tens of Thousands..)

BOOK A FREE 20 MINUTE TRIAL COACHING CALL, ADD ME ON DISCORD Tando#6035 or PM on Cracked
[Image: 00BMst1.png]

----->traderbunny.com<------
Few spots available to maintain support.

IS THIS YOU ?

You are interested in making life-changing income online or..

You are tired of losing money in trading despite your best efforts? Don't give up just yet. 95% of traders face the same struggles as you, relying on unreliable sources and inconsistent strategies. 

TO FIX THIS AND BECOME PROFITABLE YOU NEED

• Technical analysis
  • Market psychology experience
  • Smart money concepts
  • Proper risk management system
  • Understand high confluence, risk-to-reward & order flow
  • Profit-taking strategy
  • Your personalized trading strategy that works with your lifestyle and profit goals
This is how you do it easily..

YOUR MENTORSHIP SOLUTION

As a seasoned trader with 6 years of experience, I've helped students like Ky0, sashkomvp, Nate and Eth Stoke become better traders in under 2 weeks, already earning profits. With the TraderBunny mentorship, I guarantee you can become a master trader within 90 days and achieve limitless earning potential. This is a life-changing opportunity that you won't want to miss.

MENTORSHIP INCLUDES:
  • Weekly 1-on-1 and group calls on Discord
  • 24/7 support for everything about trading, chart breakdowns
  • Private Discord chat updated with the high-level technical breakdowns
  • Video Course
  • Video requests on any topic
  • Private signals
90 DAY TRANSFORMATION PROCESS

1. Watch the video course to understand technical analysis (beginner friendly)
  2. Practice analyzing charts
  3. Ask questions. (24/7 support, very responsive)
  4. Practice with a small amount of money or paper trade (fake money)
  5. Develop your strategy around your style
  6. Get feedback on any mistakes
  7. Refine your entire trading system to increase your win rate and make you feel comfortable with the charts
  8. 90 days later you are a profitable trader with knowledge and a profitable trading system.
  9. Support is for life
To help you make..insane profits like this in 2023..

EARNINGS VOUCHES
[Image: 10293847.png]
[Image: 9KxQn0c.png]
[Image: FtSZYLR.jpg]
[Image: dISmh7R.png]
Click here to see years of past trades, and live

MENTORSHIP SAMPLES
IMAGES SNEAK PEAK
Show ContentSpoiler:
 Here is a Loom of 2 weeks of mentorship with my student to see how they evolved their trading game from my expertise, and profits they earned in a very short period of time with a small investment.

Here are some more basic YouTube samples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3XFQ2RJv4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDqhBzsCXOs

This is basic analysis for you get a feel, we can go over complex analysis on a trial call and you can get a sneak peak of the video course. 

Vouches & FAQ Down Below

[Image: fChyC9R.png]

>>>>>>>Vouches<<<<<<<:

Show ContentSpoiler:

FAQ

I have a full time job, can I still benefit from the mentorship?

Yes, the mentorship is designed to get the most amount of knowledge and guidance in as short a time as possible. I made a video course goes over the foundation of trading and everything I know from technical analysis, mind games, psychology, emotions etc. You will also have private access to a Discord channel that will have daily advanced market analysis that was covered with other students - and the ability to ask questions when you're available. You can trade at any time, submit an order and let the trade go by itself. It's how most people trade. It is very doable.

How many hours do I need to dedicate to this to get good?

Not much. Without mentorship you would need to be on many hours everyday for months being frustrated, but with mentorship no more than a few hours a week watching the course, asking questions and absorbing knowledge from the VIP server. Students get years of knowledge in a few hours every week.

How much money do I need to start with?

For training purposes I would recommend at least $100-$500, however if you would like to earn a good amount then I recommend $1k+ . The more you invest, the more you get in return.

I'm a complete beginner, is it going to be too challenging, is it worth it?

The program is designed to take a beginner all the way to an advanced trader in a short amount of time, which is what is observed with my students. With 24/7 support and videos, I will not stop until you fully understand the concepts.

Will this fit my trading style?

I have incorporated as many trading styles as possible into the program. I am aware of nearly all trading styles, and am flexible in my approach to getting you to understand the trading style and how to perfect it.

My timezone is X.. will it still work?

I have availability for every timezone, yes it will work. I will also send you videos and analyses that you can get back to when you're available.

Do I have to pay taxes on my gains?

If you withdraw a large amount and you decide to claim it on your taxes then yes, it's a small amount though.

This is a bump
Tando  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump
Tando  
Infinity
Threads