Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @ThemYouAndMe

by taap - 14 January, 2023 - 12:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (taap) - Unhide
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 08:31 PM by taap. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ThemYouAndMe
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-3-VO...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $69.99 subscription cost. $380 liquidation. I know the risk is on me if joining a trade signals group, but this is more of a strategy method group, not signals group, and they advertise 100% WINRATE.
Based on this, and on the fact that they're running a scheme, I'd like to request a refund of the subscription and the money I lost due to their method not working as advertised.

Screenshots of Communication: When speaking out in the public chat that one part of the group got liquidated and that the others should be careful, they banned me from the server.
However I have proof of communication that I will be happy to share in private to an staff.

Additional Information: These guys are running an advanced martin gale system scheme for BTC trading. Basically what they do is enter a trade and then just DCA it with a higher position size (to push the entry up/down) when price gets closer to the liquidation price. I called them out for this today, because of what is going on with the market right now (I've seen this many times before). The response I get is that "This is super rare to happen and we can not give any explanation because it's a key role and we will not share anything with the method", few moments later the ones in "baller" group got liquidated or is very close to being liquidated.

Crypto address for a refund: I'll give crypto addy whenever @ThemYouAndMe is ready to refund me.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ThemYouAndMe (ThemYouAndMe) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 12:28 PM by lesnos. Edited 1 time in total.)
got liquidated while dovis was prob chilling doing whatever he was doing, more than 5k$ were lost on his server tonight and we still haven't heard from him and prob won't ever again, might have to ban him already to stay safe
Edit : he in fact did come back on the server and answered there, although just for anyone interested in this service, for now I've lost 500$, I've been a member since November and before losing my 500$ I was only in a 40$ profit
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Will respond properly in 10Hours.
[Image: standard.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2023 - 07:03 PM by ThemYouAndMe. Edited 2 times in total.)
Yes, i advertised 100% winrate which was true, we had 100% winrate untill today (Feel free to check our stats or ask any veteran customers if they liquidated before with our strategy.) So this statement "they advertise 100% WINRATE" Is completely nonsense as ive never promised Lifetime 100% winrate and i said before that 100% winrate will be broken eventually.

About your ban. Yes, one of the staff members in my server decided to ban you as you seemed toxic to him (Screenshot: imgur.com/a/f7vGMhC). He had to speak with me first before banning you or at least mute you. I take full responsibility for this unfair ban. Im truly sorry about this as we try to keep friendly comunity at all times and the staff member who banned you was out of bounds.

About so called "Scheme" as you call it, i said i can't give any explanation for it as im not the one who controls the market, and i can't precisely predict these huge BTC pumps like we just had. This strategy is solid and proven to be working, its common sense that some times these pumps like we just had will happen and some of the customers will liquidate. Some customers are in overall profit despite liquidating on this particular trade. (They PROBABLY using the same option at all times and they don't compound their profits.)
(Example: One of our staff members started with 260$, (Option 1). He went up to about 1k+ USD, then he got liquidated on this pump that we had and lost his 260$. Hes in overall profit as he kept using same option and not compounding any profits.)

On the other hand, you yourself said that you been investing since 2012, trading since 2015, and leverage trading since 2018 (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/LvnyB8w) and from the scam report, it seems that you understand the strategy and know well the risk and reward ratio, but you still decided to enter the trade despite no pressure was given nor no one forced you to enter it.

The way i see it, You joined on 12/29/2022 and bought the subscription the next day (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/oo6zoO7). You had plenty of time to decide if you should risk entering the trades or not knowing the risks but you still decided to enter these trades. You just trying to get back the money you lost because you decided to risk it. Its not a valid reason to issue a refund, thats on you.

Now, im offering Free subscription to anyone who lost money in my service until they make back what they lost (That includes you.)
You need to understand that everyone makes mistakes, and this one of mines. In about 5 months, this was our first liquidation that we had, shit happens.

PS, https://imgur.com/a/CuWY2aC I told you that risking everyting on one trade is stupid and that you should split it up in case of liquidations so you could make back the money you lost. If you didn't do that and STILL decided to risk everything on one trade, again, thats on you.

EDIT: I thought i should include this where i said that i once lost a trade (Got liquidated) before i started my service: https://imgur.com/a/7YpTKYc which further proves that your 100% winrate argument is nonsense.

Anyway, lets wait for Liars to reply.
[Image: standard.gif]
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 January, 2023 - 06:58 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
Yes, i advertised 100% winrate which was true, we had 100% winrate untill today (Feel free to check our stats or ask any veteran customers if they liquidated before with our strategy.) So this statement "they advertise 100% WINRATE" Is completely nonsense as ive never promised Lifetime 100% winrate and i said before that 100% winrate will be broken eventually.

About your ban. Yes, one of the staff members in my server decided to ban you as you seemed toxic to him (Screenshot: imgur.com/a/f7vGMhC). He had to speak with me first before banning you or at least mute you. I take full responsibility for this unfair ban. Im truly sorry about this as we try to keep friendly comunity at all times and the staff member who banned you was out of bounds.

About so called "Scheme" as you call it, i said i can't give any explanation for it as im not the one who controls the market, and i can't precisely predict these huge BTC pumps like we just had. This strategy is solid and proven to be working, its common sense that some times these pumps like we just had will happen and some of the customers will liquidate. Some customers are in overall profit despite liquidating on this particular trade. (They PROBABLY using the same option at all times and they don't compound their profits.)
(Example: One of our staff members started with 260$, (Option 1). He went up to about 1k+ USD, then he got liquidated on this pump that we had and lost his 260$. Hes in overall profit as he kept using same option and not compounding any profits.)

On the other hand, you yourself said that you been investing since 2012, trading since 2015, and leverage trading since 2018 (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/LvnyB8w) and from the scam report, it seems that you understand the strategy and know well the risk and reward ratio, but you still decided to enter the trade despite no pressure was given nor no one forced you to enter it.

The way i see it, You joined on 12/29/2022 and bought the subscription the next day (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/oo6zoO7). You had plenty of time to decide if you should risk entering the trades or not knowing the risks but you still decided to enter these trades. You just trying to get back the money you lost because you decided to risk it. Its not a valid reason to issue a refund, thats on you.

Now, im offering Free subscription to anyone who lost money in my service until they make back what they lost (That includes you.)
You need to understand that everyone makes mistakes, and this one of mines. In about 5 months, this was our first liquidation that we had, shit happens.

PS, https://imgur.com/a/CuWY2aC I told you that risking everyting on one trade is stupid and that you should split it up in case of liquidations so you could make back the money you lost. If you didn't do that and STILL decided to risk everything on one trade, again, thats on you.

EDIT: I thought i should include this where i said that i once lost a trade (Got liquidated) before i started my service: https://imgur.com/a/7YpTKYc which further proves that your 100% winrate argument is nonsense.

It's a bit funny how your entire attitude has changed since that loss yesterday. Before then you were both advertising and speaking about your 100% winrate like it's a fact, or some sort of guarantee.
Now after the loss you come with statements like "ive never promised Lifetime 100% winrate and i said before that 100% winrate will be broken eventually."

"one of the staff members in my server decided to ban you as you seemed toxic to him"
Can u show proof to back this up? I was never toxic to him or any other member when he decided to ban me. Matter of fact, that admin wasn't even speaking to me or anyone else in the public chat when he decided to ban me.
so now you're just lying? Please upload proof of this.
When I got banned I had several members from the server add me and ask wtf happened and why I was suddenly banned for just saying: "Everyone in ballers trade just got liquidated today, everyone else please stay safe"

"and from the scam report, it seems that you understand the strategy and know well the risk and reward ratio, but you still decided to enter the trade despite no pressure was given nor no one forced you to enter it."
I can confirm this is true, but you left out some details. You mentioned several times in our discussion we had that same day, that you have some secret method to make this strategy go around. You called it "key role", and that you can't discuss it because its apparently super secret. Although I confronted you about this, this is also a lie. Unless you have insider information from CZ himself, then there's no secret shit you're sitting on besides doing TA with an advanced martin gale system to DCA trades.
I mean, if you do have this, then you shouldn't have any problems showing this to some cracked admin like @Liars , right?

"The way i see it, You joined on 12/29/2022 and bought the subscription the next day (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/oo6zoO7). You had plenty of time to decide if you should risk entering the trades or not knowing the risks but you still decided to enter these trades. You just trying to get back the money you lost because you decided to risk it. Its not a valid reason to issue a refund, thats on you."
I've never once said that you should be responsible for me taking the trade to follow your strategy. I am taking 100% responsibility for this myself. That's the reason why I decided to go for the minimum amount of risk, so that when trying it out, I won't lose a lot of money in case of a liquidation - Which happened on my first trade lol.
The reason why I want this refund is because you've been advertising and selling this as a strategic method, not as a trading signals group. You advertised it as 100% wr. You and your partmer made me and several more people add more funds to push the liquidation price, just for a chance to keep your 100% wr streak. Your partner even admitted that several times during this trade he wanted to close it because it was looking bad, but closing it would mean a loss and he then rather gambled with everyones money instead of closing it, just because he didn't want to make you get your first loss. This to me is not providing trading signals, this is your providing a strategic method - As you've been advertising and promoting it as.
That's why I want a refund of my liquidation cost. I was also, as you admitted in your response already, unfairly banned for being "toxic" to an admin - This is a lie first of all, but I was still unfairly banned and this is the reason why I'm asking for a refund of the subscription cost.

"Now, im offering Free subscription to anyone who lost money in my service until they make back what they lost (That includes you.)"
You're running an method based on DCAing with an advanced martin gale system and claiming you have some secret "key role" info that backs up these trades & method, which you can not share because its super secret CIA info.. and you want me to go in again and risk another couple of hundred dollars? On what guarantees? You're not using SL, you're not closing trades that you took and accept a small loss just because you dont want to get your first L, and you want me to accept this super nice gesture of free subscription just so you can continue running your scheme in hopes of surviving the next couple of weeks or months without another liquidation? yeah idk in what world you live buddy, but you must be delusional thinking I'd do that.

"I told you that risking everyting on one trade is stupid and that you should split it up in case of liquidations so you could make back the money you lost. If you didn't do that and STILL decided to risk everything on one trade, again, thats on you."
I never risked everything on one stupid trade. You're leaving out details again in some stupid way to make you seem right here. If you gona share screenshots and shit, make sure you include everything, not just specific things that speaks in your favor.
If you actually show our conversation I said multiple times that I will go with the least risky option, because it would be stupid of me to go high risk on some method that I've never used before. Your response to this was: "that's fair enough" . You remember this? lol.
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 January, 2023 - 06:58 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More

It's a bit funny how your entire attitude has changed since that loss yesterday. Before then you were both advertising and speaking about your 100% winrate like it's a fact, or some sort of guarantee.
Now after the loss you come with statements like "ive never promised Lifetime 100% winrate and i said before that 100% winrate will be broken eventually."

"one of the staff members in my server decided to ban you as you seemed toxic to him"
Can u show proof to back this up? I was never toxic to him or any other member when he decided to ban me. Matter of fact, that admin wasn't even speaking to me or anyone else in the public chat when he decided to ban me.
When I got banned I had several members from the server add me and ask wtf happened and why I was suddenly banned for just saying: "Everyone in ballers trade just got liquidated today, everyone else please stay safe"

"and from the scam report, it seems that you understand the strategy and know well the risk and reward ratio, but you still decided to enter the trade despite no pressure was given nor no one forced you to enter it."
I can confirm this is true, but you left out some details. You mentioned several times in our discussion we had that same day, that you have some secret method to make this strategy go around. You called it "key role", and that you can't discuss it because its apparently super secret. Although I confronted you about this, this is also a lie. Unless you have insider information from CZ himself, then there's no secret shit you're sitting on besides doing TA with an advanced martin gale system to DCA trades.
I mean, if you do have this, then you shouldn't have any problems showing this to some cracked admin like @Liars , right?

"The way i see it, You joined on 12/29/2022 and bought the subscription the next day (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/oo6zoO7). You had plenty of time to decide if you should risk entering the trades or not knowing the risks but you still decided to enter these trades. You just trying to get back the money you lost because you decided to risk it. Its not a valid reason to issue a refund, thats on you."
I've never once said that you should be responsible for me taking the trade to follow your strategy. I am taking 100% responsibility for this myself. That's the reason why I decided to go for the minimum amount of risk, so that when trying it out, I won't lose a lot of money in case of a liquidation - Which happened on my first trade lol.
The reason why I want this refund is because you've been advertising and selling this as a strategic method, not as a trading signals group. You advertised it as 100% wr. You and your partmer made me and several more people add more funds to push the liquidation price, just for a chance to keep your 100% wr streak. Your partner even admitted that several times during this trade he wanted to close it because it was looking bad, but closing it would mean a loss and he then rather gambled with everyones money instead of closing it, just because he didn't want to make you get your first loss. This to me is not providing trading signals, this is your providing a strategic method - As you've been advertising and promoting it as.
That's why I want a refund of my liquidation cost. I was also, as you admitted in your response already, unfairly banned for being "toxic" to an admin - This is a lie first of all, but I was still unfairly banned and this is the reason why I'm asking for a refund of the subscription cost.

"Now, im offering Free subscription to anyone who lost money in my service until they make back what they lost (That includes you.)"
You're running an method based on DCAing with an advanced martin gale system and claiming you have some secret "key role" info that backs up these trades & method, which you can not share because its super secret CIA info.. and you want me to go in again and risk another couple of hundred dollars? On what guarantees? You're not using SL, you're not closing trades that you took and accept a small loss just because you dont want to get your first L, and you want me to accept this super nice gesture of free subscription just so you can continue running your scheme in hopes of surviving the next couple of weeks or months without another liquidation? yeah idk in what world you live buddy, but you must be delusional thinking I'd do that.

"I told you that risking everyting on one trade is stupid and that you should split it up in case of liquidations so you could make back the money you lost. If you didn't do that and STILL decided to risk everything on one trade, again, thats on you."
I never risked everything on one stupid trade. You're leaving out details again in some stupid way to make you seem right here. If you gona share screenshots and shit, make sure you include everything, not just specific things that speaks in your favor.
If you actually show our conversation I said multiple times that I will go with the least risky option, because it would be stupid of me to go high risk on some method that I've never used before. Your response to this was: "that's fair enough" . You remember this? lol.
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 January, 2023 - 08:24 PM by taap. Edited 2 times in total.)