Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @CAVIAR , PART 2 , 40 fucking days after paying him

by Refunding - 15 August, 2022 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (HansyNtheBrain) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 August, 2022 - 06:11 PM by HansyNtheBrain. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 August, 2022 - 05:09 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2022 - 04:45 PM)HansyNtheBrain Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2022 - 02:57 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More
Respect the staff decision.

And still, the only reason Cloudflare Pro was bought was that you suggested it and it was the only way to keep the site online for longer than 2 minutes.
If you were competent enough to add a captcha yourself, buying CF Pro would have never happened since it wouldn't have been needed.
It is entirely your fault since it was your system which was bad so the server crashed because of spam all the time, which would have been fixed if you had added a captcha making CF Pro unneccesary.

I dont get why you are actually replying in this report while is it between two other people. You wont like it also if people would comment under a report against you.

Read all the previous posts I made here.
I have started replying because Caviar kept lying and lying about the "security" he added.
Then he lied about CF Pro being needed, and so on.

I am just replying to provide factual information from my testing on the site this is about, and from my experience with pasting sites.

And I wouldn't care if anyone else would reply in a Scam Report against me as long as they provide factual information which I am doing here to provide Staff with more information to base their decision on.

I have read everything you said. Caviar never said to buy the CF Pro. Even in the screenshot, he said it's not necessary but Fivio said it is good I will buy it. So like where do you base your facts from that Caviar told him to buy the CF Pro?
[Image: Lite-Speed3-50.gif]

[Image: oYi2hJn.png]

This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 August, 2022 - 06:10 PM)HansyNtheBrain Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2022 - 04:45 PM)HansyNtheBrain Wrote: Show More
I dont get why you are actually replying in this report while is it between two other people. You wont like it also if people would comment under a report against you.

I have started replying because Caviar kept lying and lying about the "security" he added.

I am just replying to provide factual information from my testing on the site this is about, and from my experience with pasting sites.

And I wouldn't care if anyone else would reply in a Scam Report against me as long as they provide factual information which I am doing here to provide Staff with more information to base their decision on.

I have read everything you said. Caviar never said to buy the CF Pro. Even in the screenshot, he said it's not necessary but Fivio said it is good I will buy it. So like where do you base your facts from that Caviar told him to buy the CF Pro?

Caviar himself said in his posts here, that he suggested it:
"I suggested him to buy it"

He also said:
"And the month of cloudflare is still relevant as it's doing it's job with the rate limitation, firewalls and super bot fight and you really need to keep it it's not a wasteful item it's important"
^^ here he is clearly saying cloudflare pro is needed, after fivio asked him in this scam report to also refund that

So i don't know what you read, but definetly not everything relevant in this thread.
This post is by a banned member (HansyNtheBrain) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 August, 2022 - 06:23 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More

He also said:
"And the month of cloudflare is still relevant as it's doing it's job with the rate limitation, firewalls and super bot fight and you really need to keep it it's not a wasteful item it's important"
^^ here he is clearly saying cloudflare pro is needed, after fivio asked him in this scam report to also refund that

So i don't know what you read, but definetly not everything relevant in this thread.

So suggesting according to you means "you must buy it" if I understand it? Sure I get that Caviar should have told him beforehand that he isn't a GoLang dev but suggesting something in my dictionary means "put forward for consideration." Doesn't say yeah if I say I suggest you to buy it you actually need to buy it. Some of the points you make are correct but other points where you say suggesting and actually uying it is the same is completely incorrect.
[Image: Lite-Speed3-50.gif]

[Image: oYi2hJn.png]

This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 August, 2022 - 06:28 PM)HansyNtheBrain Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2022 - 06:23 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More

He also said:

So suggesting according to you means "you must buy it" if I understand it? Sure I get that Caviar should have told him beforehand that he isn't a GoLang dev but suggesting something in my dictionary means "put forward for consideration." Doesn't say yeah if I say I suggest you to buy it you actually need to buy it. Some of the points you make are correct but other points where you say suggesting and actually uying it is the same is completely incorrect.

The only reason that was ever there to buy Cloudflare Pro was the constant downtime which is completely and to 100% caviars fault. Since he didn't fix the site.
It doesn't matter if he just suggested it, if he suggested it he was the person bringing it into the conversation that it might help.
And the important part isn't even the suggesting the important part is the 2nd quote i put. Where Caviar himself says it is needed to keep the site online and saying it is imporant for the rate limit and bot fight.
And it was his fault the site was down and since he to this day hasn't fixed it and has decided on a refund, he should refund that amount as well since it wasn't needed and only because of his incompetence it was bought.

And there is no point to argue here. Darkness made a decision and Caviar has to respect that.
This post is by a banned member (Caviar) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
No need to keep this opened any longer. You can consider this "solved". Wontbe opening another one nor will the site be fixed but I'm okay with the loss.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.