Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

?? [HQ] CHROME EXTENSION ROBLOX COOKIE LOGGER ?? (TRICK / BEAM ANYONE!)

by PsychoZayne - 11 November, 2021 - 10:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (Joc22881) - Unhide
Joc22881  
Registered
Threads
works, thank you!
This post is by a banned member (rotundgrens) - Unhide
Threads
thanks
This post is by a banned member (lukeyW000key) - Unhide
Threads
lgat
This post is by a banned member (2VemEasy) - Unhide
2VemEasy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(11 November, 2021 - 10:00 PM)PsychoZayne Wrote: Show More
SOURCE CODE NOT DEVELOPED BY ME, BUT.. IT WAS DISCOVERED AND BROUGHT TO LIGHT BY ME!!! AHAHAHAH!!!..  alright.. let me get to the post youve been waiting to leech for.. (HINT DONT LEECH AND LIKE THIS.. I PUT ALOT OF EFFORT INTO EXPOSING THIS AND TYPING THIS..!)

DOWNLOAD : (ITS RECCOMENDED YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS I WROTE FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING AND END UP INDIAN'ING YOURSELF SOMEHOW.)

How to use for brainless retards :

STEP 0 : DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING FOLDER YOU FUCKING BAKA!!!

STEP 1 : So.. *yawns in indian hacker* all you wanna do.. is open the "bgWork.js" file in any text editor of your choice, i prefer visual studio code.. its much more organized.  [Image: maam.gif]

[Image: unknown.png]

Then once you open that.. 3rd line itll show you where to put your discord webhook, itll look like this.

Now, replace "put your webhook here - PsychoZayne on cracked.to" with your discord webhook, if you dont know how to make a discord webhook. you're really fucking stupid, watch some youtube videos you hobo.

Now, to disguise the chrome extension as something else. open "manifest.json" and edit the "name" for the name of your extension, and "description" for the description of it. you can modify the version too etc. (DONT TOUCH MANIFEST_VERSION, ONLY THE "VERSION" VERSION.. GOT IT BAKA?)

If you wanna change the icon of your indian extension cookie logger, all you need to do is get a png file, name it "icon.png" and replace it with the "icon.png" file thats already in the folder.

And i have a file called "galaxy.png" in there too, thats the background of your extension. just again, take a png file. name it "galaxy.png" and then replace it with the one thats already in the folder.

Now register on the chrome developer dashboard : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/devconsole/register ($5 FEE, BUT TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT.) And register, then use WinRar to re-.rar the file, and upload it. and boom. victims everywhere.. make sure to disguise it as a roblox premium-type extension so you target the audience that has roblox premium, and limiteds, groups, robux you can steal, etc.

If you're a pooron and dont wanna pay the $5 fee. then you can trick your victim with social engineering, and non-dry typing.. (NO "Ok".. AKA THE ULTIMATE CONVERSATION KILLER!!!) And trick them into un-packing your .rar file into their browser, and then when they use your extension your webhook gets their cookie.

PLEASE LIKE.. IT TOOK ME YEARS TO TYPE THIS ARGHHHHH! AND IF YOUR A KIND BAKA THEN REP ME FOR FUCKS SAKE!  :bruh:
ty
This post is by a banned member (egirl89) - Unhide
egirl89  
Registered
Threads
thx