Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Deal Dispute Against @paranoia - ~85$

by IgniteHost - 19 February, 2023 - 03:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (paranoia) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (seok) - Unhide
seok  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 February, 2023 - 03:08 PM by seok. Edited 4 times in total.)
im the staff member that banned him, the supposed 85 dollars we 'scammed' him for, was from our reward system so we didnt take any money from this dude. i think its also pretty clear that when you invite dead users that you got from a qr code grabbing thingy that it won't count for a invite reward system??? you making this thread is so pointless and your obviously just salty cause i insulted you for being a retard? your cracked.io account is legit just spam posted reposted content, its fucking sad, 800 threads and 1300 likes is depressing.

edit: bro thinks this is the US law and that 'if its not in our requirements  [Image: ughpepe.png] , then we will have to obey his rules' , NO its obvious we're not gonna take non fraud users where  95% of them are always offline.
[font].[/font]
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(19 February, 2023 - 07:38 PM)seok Wrote: Show More
im the staff member that banned him, the supposed 85 dollars we 'scammed' him for, was from our reward system so we didnt take any money from this dude. i think its also pretty clear that when you invite dead users that you got from a qr code grabbing thingy that it won't count for a invite reward system??? you making this thread is so pointless and your obviously just salty i insulted you for being a retard? your cracked.io account is legit just spam posted reposted content, its fucking sad, 800 threads and 1300 likes is depressing.

edit: bro thinks this is the US law and that 'if its not in our requirements  [Image: ughpepe.png] , then we will have to obey his rules' , NO its obvious we're not gonna take non fraud users where  95% of them are always offline.

Ayo bro you have the same stats stay awake lmfao
[Image: QWSKI1.png]
This post is by a banned member (seok) - Unhide
seok  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 08:36 PM)3334 Wrote: Show More
(19 February, 2023 - 07:38 PM)seok Wrote: Show More
im the staff member that banned him, the supposed 85 dollars we 'scammed' him for, was from our reward system so we didnt take any money from this dude. i think its also pretty clear that when you invite dead users that you got from a qr code grabbing thingy that it won't count for a invite reward system??? you making this thread is so pointless and your obviously just salty i insulted you for being a retard? your cracked.io account is legit just spam posted reposted content, its fucking sad, 800 threads and 1300 likes is depressing.

Ayo bro you have the same stats stay awake lmfao
[Image: QWSKI1.png]

no i dont lil bro, you have 10x the amount of threads, you just shitpost
[font].[/font]
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars this is a bump
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #14