Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @warrenbuffett | 200$ | Potential Exit scam

by Refunding - 23 February, 2023 - 11:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (warrenbuffett) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 February, 2023 - 11:43 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
(23 February, 2023 - 11:41 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More
(23 February, 2023 - 11:39 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
What in the world of neg rep... -36! Fair enough about purolatar, I have been working on it all afternoon will up in about 1 hour 30m.

You scam me and cry about -36 rep? what a dumb bitch your gonna get banned why do you care about rep.

Fivio chill out lmao. You bought my service a few days ago buddy this has been running for over 3 months. I would hardly exit over $200. 
But judging by your character so far you will likely cry your way to getting a refund.

You promised the feature would be added in the next 24 hours after I purchased which didn't happen. I was promised something, paid for it and you didn't deliver so yes I got scammed. On top of that after failing to provide what I paid for you delete all of the messages you sent me and on then list your whole website for sale?

@Liars I didn't get what he promised me I'd get, he deleted his messages and he's now being sketchy. I want a refund.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 February, 2023 - 11:57 PM by Refunding.)
(23 February, 2023 - 11:53 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
Your own title says "Potential Scam" I mean seriously...

You didn't provide what I paid for in the timeframe you promised and then you deleted all your telegram messages.

(23 February, 2023 - 11:43 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
(23 February, 2023 - 11:41 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More
(23 February, 2023 - 11:39 PM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
What in the world of neg rep... -36! Fair enough about purolatar, I have been working on it all afternoon will up in about 1 hour 30m.

You scam me and cry about -36 rep? what a dumb bitch your gonna get banned why do you care about rep.

Fivio chill out lmao. You bought my service a few days ago buddy this has been running for over 3 months. I would hardly exit over $200. 
But judging by your character so far you will likely cry your way to getting a refund.

Let's lay out the facts. 

- I have added 2/3 of your requirements within 6 hours of you purchasing (and no one forced you to purchase you did offer).
- Working on third requirements right now. 
- Was banned from telegram last 24 hours, can forward spam bot message to staff or even you. 
- Service has been running for over 3 months check domain records and my cracked posts. 
- I accept MM on every deal I do, if you wanted to use MM on this deal you could've.
- I updated you on progress and you even told me "hq work!" when I did. 

You haven't been scammed I have done nothing wrong, working on final requirement you listed now.

You promised all 3 requirements would be added in 24 hours which didn't happen so yes I was scammed and since you went over the timeframe I no longer need this. Refund me now.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 February, 2023 - 12:03 AM)warrenbuffett Wrote: Show More
I am trying to work with the user for a peaceful resolution I personally see no reason for a refund of course, I will if it's absolutely required I want to make this very clear however I do think he is being very unfair saying as I was suspended from telegram the last 24 hours so couldn't properly update him. 
[Image: image-1.png]

There's no peaceful resolution, you don't have the right to ignore a promised timeframe. I didn't get what I paid for in the time I was PROMISED so the deal isn't longer valid.