Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT @Kreds

by latch - 26 February, 2023 - 07:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (latch) - Unhide
latch  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 February, 2023 - 10:04 PM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2023 - 09:58 PM)Snotx Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2023 - 09:56 PM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
dude ur not fully there in ur head, u msgd me about att and verizon insiders, asked to pm u on c.io with the word "telegram" so i did, u get scammed by some dude and open a scam report on me? dont waste my time lol

please show proof I dmed you that, that I should pm you with that

u deleted the chats dumbass, ur the one thats supposed to show proof that ITS ME WHO SCAMMED U, dont waste my fucking time, i dont give a single fuck about your 30$ lol, wouldnt wipe my ass for that much

than give me my telegram @, you also wiped your chats, I have proof screenshots of you multiple time changeing your name
[Image: xK0nHEa.gif]
[Image: SRzax.gif]
You Forget A Thousand Things Every Day, Pal. Make Sure This Is One Of 'Em
This post is by a banned member (Kreds) - Unhide
Kreds  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 February, 2023 - 10:06 PM)Snotx Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2023 - 09:58 PM)Snotx Wrote: Show More
please show proof I dmed you that, that I should pm you with that

u deleted the chats dumbass, ur the one thats supposed to show proof that ITS ME WHO SCAMMED U, dont waste my fucking time, i dont give a single fuck about your 30$ lol, wouldnt wipe my ass for that much

than give me my telegram @, you also wiped your chats, I have proof screenshots of you multiple time changeing your name

Already gave you my telegram lol, i seriously dont give a fuck about you man, i didnt scam anyone, admins can take a look, got nothin to hide lol

latch  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 February, 2023 - 10:14 PM)Kreds Wrote: Show More

Already gave you my telegram lol, i seriously dont give a fuck about you man, i didnt scam anyone, admins can take a look, got nothin to hide lol

not yours, you should give me that telegram who dmed you and told you should dm me here
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Snotx PM me the proof of him confirming his TG via PMs within 24hrs.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
latch  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Sent the proof in PM
This post is by a banned member (Kreds) - Unhide
Kreds  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2023 - 01:13 AM by Kreds. Edited 2 times in total.)
(26 February, 2023 - 10:16 PM)Snotx Wrote: Show More

not yours, you should give me that telegram who dmed you and told you should dm me here

yes it is mine dumb fuck, you literally msgd me about a post i made asking to confirm on site lol, liars knows its my tg, no surprise u got scammed tbh u dont seem to be very intelligent, admins, remove the retarded neg reps once u find out that it wasnt me lol, ty, u can also peep one of my posts, it clearly shows a link to the tg i have sent before, the post was never edited too therefore proving my point even more, cba to deal w ur -iq shit, my upgrade cost more than what u got scammed for cunt, stop wasting everyones time and go look for the real dude who used ur lil not very intelligent ass to get ur 30 pennies, to anyone who is just reading this, sorry for the cussing, im sure you would be pissed too lol

latch  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 February, 2023 - 01:09 AM)Kreds Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2023 - 10:16 PM)Snotx Wrote: Show More

yes it is mine dumb fuck, you literally msgd me about a post i made asking to confirm on site lol, liars knows its my tg, no surprise u got scammed tbh u dont seem to be very intelligent, admins, remove the retarded neg reps once u find out that it wasnt me lol, ty, u can also peep one of my posts, it clearly shows a link to the tg i have sent before, the post was never edited too therefore proving my point even more, cba to deal w ur -iq shit, my upgrade cost more than what u got scammed for cunt, stop wasting everyones time and go look for the real dude who used ur lil not very intelligent ass to get ur 30 pennies, to anyone who is just reading this, sorry for the cussing, im sure you would be pissed too lol

Who knows either you scammed me or we both got played.  [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Snotx Provide evidence that the telegram you spoke too it is his and where did you get that telegram from. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024