Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Rainbow

by cacatlacur69 - 29 March, 2023 - 02:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Surveillance) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 March, 2023 - 11:01 PM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
You have not delivered me a working tool. You have told me your botnet is "SPECIALLY" made for getting low players lobbies and wont crash. This is false and was been false. I told you your stuff is not working and you revoked my key.

Another video of this tool crashing the servers to showcase how bad it is: https://streamable.com/71bzsv (and I have more. I literally tried all the functions they all crash)

I paid 200$ for a not working product. The seller is denying everything but then old customers get banned when they say their point of view

You should take some responsibility and deliver upon the customer's requirement.  I have repeated myself numerous times that i do not plan to use this tool for anything else besides for COD
https://prnt.sc/1bc6FzQU2AMj

I am not a tech  savvy guy. Once I told you I use this just for COD you should already implemented the private methods that you claim others are using. If you have had implemented the methods from the moment I've sent the payment you would not have me complaining

I get that your product is used for other stuff. I wanted it JUST FOR COD. You knew that. You gave me a non working tool that I wasn't able to use and then when I got frustrated over the fact that I've spent 200$ on a tool that does not work and I also had to refund people I demanded a refund from you as well which you considered to be so devious that you had to remove my license.

you snitched on baba... i never stated the whole product was specially made for that, i told u we had a special method made for cod, like we have for r6s, roblox, whatever

You lost 200$ by breaking our tos, being impatient and treating us like shit

baba lost 300$ because you snitched on him talking shit abt us & selling his tool with our api (api that lowers lobby to 26 players by magic?keek

u know yourself you are in the wrong, your attitude changed

Your license revoked due to tos breaking
Your license revoked due to you treating us like shit
Your license revoked due to you being impatient and not waiting for the custom method to come (and you wouldve gotten the time lost back anyway)

You got yourself in that position
Surveillance's Public PGP Key
[Image: pKERrrM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (cacatlacur69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 March, 2023 - 11:24 PM by cacatlacur69. Edited 1 time in total.)
You say " you snitched on baba... i never stated the whole product was specially made for that, i told u we had a special method made for cod, like we have for r6s, roblox, whatever

You lost 200$ by breaking our tos, being impatient and treating us like shit "

How is me the one that is treating you like shit when I am the one that paid 200$ for a not working method? Lol?

Once again, your TOS is saying you cant complain about the tool or ask for refund LOL

Where is the method you are telling me about???????????????? I have not received that method upon paying 200$ for it. Instead I have received a different method that is crashing the lobby. Therefore you have not delivered what we have agreed on and you keep saying you had "other methods"

I came to to wanting a method ONLY for cod. You gave me a not working tool that crashed my lobbies. I complained (yea great point that by doing so i was against your TOS) and you revoked my key.

You should have delivered me a good working product since the beginning since that's what I asked for. Instead you are now defending yourself over how you have other methods. Check all my 4 videos. Tell me how is your tool working and how can you justify me paying 200$ for that???
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 March, 2023 - 11:20 PM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
You say " you snitched on baba... i never stated the whole product was specially made for that, i told u we had a special method made for cod, like we have for r6s, roblox, whatever

You lost 200$ by breaking our tos, being impatient and treating us like shit "

How is me the one that is treating you like shit when I am the one that paid 200$ for a not working method? Lol?

Once again, your TOS is saying you cant complain about the tool or ask for refund LOL

Where is the method you are telling me about???????????????? I have not received that method upon paying 200$ for it. Instead I have received a different method that is crashing the lobby. Therefore you have not delivered what we have agreed on and you keep saying you had "other methods"

I came to to wanting a method ONLY for cod. You gave me a not working tool that crashed my lobbies. I complained (yea great point that by doing so i was against your TOS) and you revoked my key.

You should have delivered me a good working product since the beginning since that's what I asked for. Instead you are now defending yourself over how you have other methods. Check all my 4 videos. Tell me how is your tool working and how can you justify me paying 200$ for that???

You make me repeat myself that shows a lot...

Anyway imma repeat one last time 

YOU CANNOT ASK FOR A REFUND SINCE YOU USED THE PRODUCT, IT IS WORKING, LOBBIES ARE RECEIVING ATTACKS = WORKS
Results wouldve shown if you would have accepted my help (which u ignored)
[Image: IMG_1643.png]

[font]Also, reguarding videos, you didnt even use custom methods since u made those videos BEFORE we even imported it, you didnt even let us time to do so and straight up talked shit, you also never sent them to us in the groupchat where @Liars and @Darkness are. stop replying and let staff work, you are spamming the same shit arguments all over.[/font]
Threads
1 Year of service
No, your product is not working in the state that it was delivered to me. I do not care if it works for other games or for other purposes. I asked you for a COD method since the beginning which you said you have yet that never been delivered to me as shown in my videos proof and in the countless screenshots. When I told you the method you have delivered me its not working for COD, literally hours after purchasing your only advice has been to ask others how they do it like it is my job to contact other buyers for help when a seller's delivering me a bad product. If you pretend you were willing to help you should have implemented the cod method to the botnet prior to giving me access as I have stated that I need a botnet ONLY for cod, which you didn't. You have the audacity of selling me a different method that does not work for COD for 200$  after I have stated my requirements and needs and then tell me to go find help from others buyers on how to use it, like it would make a difference. Literally what we have discussed and promised yet you failed to deliver: https://imgur.com/a/btp7FI4

You GUARANTEED those results, yet as shown you have failed to honor them.

I have told you about the crashes and the recordings as well. You were aware of them. You were aware of all my issues right after the  purchase since the moment I started testing it.
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 March, 2023 - 12:08 PM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
No, your product is not working in the state that it was delivered to me. I do not care if it works for other games or for other purposes. I asked you for a COD method since the beginning which you said you have yet that never been delivered to me as shown in my videos proof and in the countless screenshots. When I told you the method you have delivered me its not working for COD, literally hours after purchasing your only advice has been to ask others how they do it like it is my job to contact other buyers for help when a seller's delivering me a bad product. If you pretend you were willing to help you should have implemented the cod method to the botnet prior to giving me access as I have stated that I need a botnet ONLY for cod, which you didn't. You have the audacity of selling me a different method that does not work for COD for 200$  after I have stated my requirements and needs and then tell me to go find help from others buyers on how to use it, like it would make a difference. Literally what we have discussed and promised yet you failed to deliver: https://imgur.com/a/btp7FI4

I have told you about the crashes and the recordings as well. You were aware of them. You were aware of all my issues right after the  purchase since the moment I started testing it.

Same shitty arguments  lol2

I have not failed to honor them, you couldnt wait 6 hours for me & elation to wake up and import your method in 2minutes you immediately started crying that we're scammers & want a refund, and yea others used default methods before having a custom one before and it worked fine, my bad if you cant hit at the correct time SleepingPepe , but yea anyway stop replying by saying the same useless things as they are not valid, you was impatient, talking shit and broke tos cuz of that. End of story, wait for staff decision.
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 March, 2023 - 03:31 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More

I have not failed to honor them, you couldnt wait 6 hours for me & elation to wake up and import your method in 2minutes you immediately started crying that we're scammers & want a refund, and yea others used default methods before having a custom one before and it worked fine, my bad if you cant hit at the correct time SleepingPepe , but yea anyway stop replying by saying the same useless things as they are not valid, you was impatient, talking shit and broke tos cuz of that. End of story, wait for staff decision.

You guys were literally online for hours when we first talked yet couldn't implement the method. It wasn't a 6 hour wait, it was literally a 1 day wait  for what you are saying it is a 2 minute implementation. Regardles, my question remains the same: Since you knew what I wanted why you did not made the implementation once I purchased? It should have not been that hard since you say it takes 2 minutes.  Why you had me waiting and had me started complaing if the fix was that easy? Why you couldn't implement it in the first place once I paid 200$ . It is so stupid and it makes no sense. For those 2 minutes you made me lost 200$ and a couple hundreds by refunding my customers. That's the real loose.

You knew my requirements and you simply  did not honor them by not importing the method that you literally say it takes 2 minutes to do so and making me wait until I couldn't do it anymore and had to refund people. How am I still in the wrong here for paying 200$ and not receiving what literally you confirm that it takes minutes, especially when we agreed that I need the method ONLY for cod.

Therefore my product was indeed not working as shown in the videos, you did not take my requirements into consideration
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 March, 2023 - 03:45 PM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 03:31 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More

You guys were literally online for hours when we first talked yet couldn't implement the method. It wasn't a 6 hour wait, it was literally a 1 day wait  for what you are saying it is a 2 minute implementation. Regardles, my question remains the same: Since you knew what I wanted why you did not made the implementation once I purchased? It should have not been that hard since you say it takes 2 minutes.  Why you had me waiting and had me started complaing if the fix was that easy? Why you couldn't implement it in the first place once I paid 200$ . It is so stupid and it makes no sense. For those 2 minutes you made me lost 200$ and a couple hundreds by refunding my customers. That's the real loose.

You knew my requirements and you simply  did not honor them by not importing the method that you literally say it takes 2 minutes to do so and making me wait until I couldn't do it anymore and had to refund people. How am I still in the wrong here for paying 200$ and not receiving what literally you confirm that it takes minutes, especially when we agreed that I need the method ONLY for cod.

Therefore my product was indeed not working as shown in the videos, you did not take my requirements into consideration

Bro i dont give a single shit about your customers, we do not allow that at all you are proving it yourself that you would have broken even more Tos anyway

as i told you AGAIN we have a fucking life, i was going to sleep & u wanted to buy so i redirected u to elation, you paid, and he was boutta sleep too, he was on MOBILE and i was on MOBILE, tell me how we can import a FILE on his COMPUTER via our MOBILES, you fucking degenerate, stop answering and let @Liars / @Darkness work.

You are the most annoying customer i have ever seen
Threads
1 Year of service
How you are not allowing me to use your service to literally do a in-game service?  You do realize all the other cod buyers you pretend to have have used your tool for the same reasons? You are literally so disconnected from the whole product. I've literally told you it was for COD and now you are acting like this is against your TOS. You didn't say that when we first spoke you liar. Why it would be my issue if you guys were half-asleep when I paid you 200$ ? You did not mention me that you have to import a method, you TOLD ME THAT YOUR BOTNET IS ALREADY SPECIALLY MADE AND READY TO USE. That's what you said. You are lying to everybody. You have never mentioned once when we were talking and I was ready to make the purchase that I would have to wait additional time to implement your COD method. You never once have said that. Therefore you delivered me a not working method for my requirements