Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against nopeAZU

by nrowugneiahwr4nligre - 24 June, 2019 - 06:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (blackbull) - Unhide
blackbull  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2019 - 02:17 PM)Ankrad Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2019 - 02:03 PM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More
oke yeah so u using the vouches from my profile for ur threads i think u can close this trash scam report....

[Image: A9BfoWq.png]

https://cracked.to/Thread-Get-your-own-w...#pid895125
I've literally proven you wrong in one go. STFU and answer the scam report.

And also this is literally sales trashing. Stop making my other threads look bad and fake. I cleared it up with the guy - turns out he had just forgotten about his vouch. why do you have to get involved. fuck off and stop claiming shit.

Why should i get banned, i did nothing against any rules....
[Image: 8AL1QcE.png]
This post is by a banned member (nrowugneiahwr4nligre) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2019 - 02:20 PM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2019 - 02:03 PM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More
oke yeah so u using the vouches from my profile for ur threads i think u can close this trash scam report....

[Image: A9BfoWq.png]

And also this is literally sales trashing. Stop making my other threads look bad and fake. I cleared it up with the guy - turns out he had just forgotten about his vouch. why do you have to get involved. fuck off and stop claiming shit.

What like reselling someone else's code after me explicitly telling you not to?
blackbull  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2019 - 02:25 PM)Ankrad Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2019 - 02:20 PM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More

What like reselling someone else's code after me explicitly telling you not to?
I told u alredy that i only sold the code to this fucking faggot. I stoped sales after u pmed me and i also told u alredy the he bagged me to sell him this site.
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2019 - 02:30 PM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More
I told u alredy that i only sold the code to this fucking faggot. I stoped sales after u pmed me and i also told u alredy the he bagged me to sell him this site.

@Jocker , there - he admitted to it as well, in case the proof I sent wasn't enough. Oh and also, idc if he begged you to sell it to him. I explicitly told you not to resell it and you still did it. You told me last time that you won't resell it and you did. You telling me that you've "stopped sales" is no reassurance to me.
blackbull  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2019 - 02:35 PM)Ankrad Wrote: Show More

@Jocker , there -  he admitted to it as well, in case the proof I sent wasn't enough. Oh and also, idc if he begged you to sell it to him. I explicitly told you not to resell it and you still did it. You told me last time that you won't resell it and you did. You telling me that you've "stopped sales" is no reassurance to me.

And what do u want now? The 20$ of this skid np send me ur PayPal and I send them to U.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2019 - 07:23 PM by nrowugneiahwr4nligre.)
(25 June, 2019 - 03:04 PM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2019 - 02:35 PM)Ankrad Wrote: Show More

@Jocker , there -  he admitted to it as well, in case the proof I sent wasn't enough. Oh and also, idc if he begged you to sell it to him. I explicitly told you not to resell it and you still did it. You told me last time that you won't resell it and you did. You telling me that you've "stopped sales" is no reassurance to me.

And what do u want now? The 20$ of this skid np send me ur PayPal and I send them to U.
IIRC, it was $60??

(26 June, 2019 - 04:31 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
Alright then provide the payment method for him to pay you for the sale. @Ankrad

[email protected]

F&F only + middleman

EDIT: @Jocker I need you MMing this. PM me on discord and I'll confirm in here. Nihonium#7706

EDIT: https://its.xill.services/i/0uo57.png
This post is by a banned member (ZeuberKingKong) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2019 - 05:35 PM by nrowugneiahwr4nligre.)
(27 June, 2019 - 01:22 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
He has to send you the amount he made selling this which is 25$ and I cannot MM paypal.

I see. If you can't MM PayPal, then I need 28 USD in PayPal to [email protected] in F&F. @nopeAZU

Update: Yes, he sent the money to me in PayPal. He did send it in F&F but if he did the weird VPN tactic and refunds it, I'm opening another scam report, but for now. Thanks @Jocker . I believe it's all sorted but I'm kinda unsatisfied (probably with myself rn)