Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@mythology multi of @ThomasShelby, still owes me 800€

by krishnu - 29 May, 2023 - 08:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mythology) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (krishnu) - Unhide
krishnu  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 May, 2023 - 09:23 PM)Mythology Wrote: Show More
Why would you ask 75% of the money?
How do i know that isn't photoshop and in reality isn't the same IBAN.

There is a lot of things that you're not explaining.

Because as i've said the account is bought and didn't know was from that user.

Because some of the money is better than 0 of the money, you've asked this 2 times now like its weird when its not Lol. I did send them to liars back then so no its not "photoshop" cmon man LOL
And you have no proof of said revolut deal contrary to me
krishnu  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 May, 2023 - 09:33 PM)Mythology Wrote: Show More
Once again you're wrong and just accusing me.

Proof that i've bought the Revolut Account - https://prnt.sc/t-9mz1K33nZShttps://prnt.sc/qlxtZI7aXLsQ

Then we dealt on Telegram and made the deal there, sadly i can't find his username as he perhaps changed it or deleted our chat.

I'm not who you think i'm, you could explain me the situation before accusing me.

lmfao, "you have no proof" to "no it must be photoshop" to "um actually i bought it from this deleted user man on tele but the convo disappeared because i cant inspect element there and I started identical services as thomasshelby for no reason"
holy fuck, if your exchange/hold business is going good how is it worth getting banned for 800? I guess you're just so narcissistic that you believe liars will believe your horseshit
krishnu  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 May, 2023 - 11:59 PM by krishnu. Edited 1 time in total.)
(29 May, 2023 - 09:53 PM)Mythology Wrote: Show More
You're the one that asked the proof. I've sent it, now is my fault that the guy deleted the telegram chat?

Just stop. You've no proof that i'm that person and doesn't make sense if you had all of that and asked 75% of the money.

And this is my last message until Liars gives a new update about this.
1) LMFAO
2) this is the 3rd time you've said this shit but what is so weird trying to get back 75% of what youve been scammed for instead of 100% if im under the belief you will pay 0%?
3) Yeah you're getting banned bucko because I remember the other dd on you you tried to play smartass too and got fucked

Has no intention of paying up still, guess this is just a waiting game until liars decides to ban. gn bros
krishnu  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2023 - 12:44 AM by krishnu. Edited 1 time in total.)
(30 May, 2023 - 12:35 AM)Mythology Wrote: Show More
If you're so sure about all of this, why would you keep asking me 75% of the money and you would close this deal dispute about a person being scammer and multi?

https://prnt.sc/etWjGboXFtVM

Stop asking me money. You're trying to take money from the wrong person. This method or thing that you're doing is just wasting time of everyone

You're the one that created a new account, admitted himself and has negative rep because of scamming.

Waiting for Liars update.

because I asked you for the full amount but you just kept larping it not being you so it would make things alot easier if you just paid me 600 to get it over with instead of you just taking the ban or dragging a dd for days/weeks. you must be a braindamaged NPC to use the same argument 4 times when it doesnt even prove anything. Yeah I switched OS so I lost login but @Ryze etc know its me and neg reps mean nothing and its impossible to "scam a holder" if you don't have their login which you should know. get a job