Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @Aperson

by Jade_666 - 08 June, 2023 - 10:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (TheAxis) - Unhide
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2023 - 04:29 PM by TheAxis. Edited 8 times in total.)
(09 June, 2023 - 02:25 PM)Rohanhuhu Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 07:33 AM)TheAxis Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 06:01 AM)Rohanhuhu Wrote: Show More
I'm willing to send the vcc info to Darkness and he can check that it works or not.

You're literally exploiting people who don't know how to use it. You could've told me in start that after buying don't expect any support or help from I wouldn't even buy from you I specifically asked multiple times that I want vcc just for psn account and when that didn't work you agreed to a refund which later on u refused to send and making up excuses and lies about your wallet issues?

@Darkness I hope you can decide the solution for us cause I'm not willing to talk to this guy again he literally deleted the chat in ticket and talks about my app not working that's the dumbest excuse he could've given.

As for the vcc I can send you the vcc information and you can check for yourself that it works or not.

Thank you

Keep telling yourself that, you can show the images that you sent of the "chat being deleted". I can send any moderator the VCC I sent you and they can test it on any site that accepts turkey cards. You admitted it yourself that you couldn't even get the card added into your account. It's not my job to spoon-feed you on how to use anything, but I still give support to every one of my customers, which you can easily ask. I gave each one of my customers all the support they needed. I didn't "agree" to a refund. A agreement to a refund would be before payment, not after. The refund I talked about was out of courtesy, not a requirement as it works as expected unless something goes horribly wrong and it suddenly doesn't work on every site anymore in which I will refund, which isn't the case here at all. I've refunded users like @lofasz as they gave me more amount than needed. You accepted my terms of service and have admitted to reading it, and you're expected to keep your word on accepting it. Now tell me, if the chat were deleted, how am I taking images of the chat? No experience in using cards, no experience in using discord, this is just getting sadder and sadder for you. bro doesn't even know how to add a card as a payment method
It's funny how you ignore everything else I say and just repeat the same thing over and over again with no actual counter, funny.
"Turkey VCC Service"
I have vouches from users like @K3MO @lofasz @SirTenzin @AlienblueGames who can vouch for my service.
You've already blatantly lied multiple times in the thread and have countered none of the arguments I've given, except for repeating what you've said.
Never once said the app wasn't working, I said you didn't know how to use it. Adding words into my mouth while already blatantly lying doesn't help your case. And dodging my counter arguments doesn't help either. Same with using chatgpt on your previous, previous response. LMFAO. If you had issues with a specific site, you contact them and ask about it.

I just can't wait for @Darkness to wake up and come back online to see all the funny lies you've been telling.
He doubled down on the lie on paying $1 more than agreed on. LMFAO. Tripled down on his lie on me agreeing on a refund BEFORE buying.
"Additional Information: before buying I asked him if the card doesn't work he will refund" [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] 
It's fun using the evidence you posted against you
Still can't get over how he used chatgpt to write a argument for him and for him to just copy and paste the whole thing here LOL

card details (blurred) - PM if you want to test out his one or send discord since you'll need to do authentication. (Online most of the time)

It's funny how keep saying that I'm "blatantly lying" I'm gonna prove you wrong in my last message arguing you after which I wait for admins to decide and I will respect the decision they made.

He just said he still has access to chat and he can show us entire transcript. I request @Darkness to ask for the full Transcript of the chat and read through everything to decide.

Since I said the VCC doesn't work and I'm willing to give the VCC to admins to check he talks about authentication here (pls make note) he never even asked me about authentication after the VCC failed to work for psn and now he claims that the VCC only works after authentication(Otp verification) for ADMINS.

To Sum it up He accused me that if I get refund here I have Refund + FREE VCC but now he talks about authentication which is only available to ADMINS, so my simple question that I ask admins Now do you think that I have access to the vcc he provided with no authentication?

He just admitted here that you need authentication for the vcc to work which he didn't give me.

Lastly I request admin to please ask for the full transcript of the chat since he still has it and you can decide if I was "Blatantly lying" or not.

Authentication only works when a purchase is going through. Like I said, you don't know how it works while you're talking so much. Which proves my point even more. https://prnt.sc/wQl56cLXRDKn
While all you sent was you not being able to not get it to work. If a payment goes through, you get that payment page.
Like what I've been saying a million times, YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
You've said yourself you've read the terms, that means you've read about authentication.
I've already said everywhere about the authentication on my advertising message, information channel (https://prnt.sc/MT_Wbj-FTf-c) and even the ticket channel (https://prnt.sc/mBRrdO2J0cKK). You sent your message as NA when you created your ticket. Hence, authentication is done by me and you contact me whenever you want to do it. If you provided your phone number, you can do authentication all by yourself but you sent it as NA

Your blatant lies was you trying to get a extra free $1 which you've backed down after doubling down together with your "Additional Information: before buying I asked him if the card doesn't work he will refund" [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] 
I've talked about refund in one single message, which was long after you paid.
The refund was about me testing it, which you yourself know about. I tested it on sites and worked no issues.
The refund was also a courtesy, not a obligation as I've said multiple times. You chose to act out and harass me instead.
You always ignore everything I've said before and come up with whatever smallest tiniest thing you try to use against me, it's honestly really sad, but A+ for effort.
You honestly make me lose all my brain cells.
First you blatantly lie by saying I would refund you before you paid at all, wanting to get a free $1 for some unknown reason, putting words in my mouth like me saying "app doesn't work" despite me saying CONTINOUSLY, that you DO NOT know how the turkish payment system work in which you refuse to accept.
If it didn't work for psn, contact their site support. It is not my issue as this turkish vcc is like every other turkish vcc.
Keep on your pointless arguing in which you do not counter any of my previous arguments and instead choose to ignore it and pretend as if you didn't say it.
I've been willing to let them use your vcc for whatever they want, just waiting for @Liars or @Darkness to reply to this

You should use chatgpt more, it had more thought into it than all of your other messages.
wigglewigglewiggle
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TheAxis Guide @Rohanhuhu on how to use the vcc. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2023 - 08:04 PM by TheAxis. Edited 1 time in total.)
(10 June, 2023 - 01:26 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

I already did and gave him extra support after telling him what to do, he couldn't get it to work, chose to act out and led to this.
Like I said, he's the only one who couldn't get this to work.
wigglewigglewiggle
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(10 June, 2023 - 06:14 PM)TheAxis Wrote: Show More

I already did and gave him extra support after telling him what to do, he couldn't get it to work, chose to act out and led to this.

Did you watch him on how to use the VCC. If you did it and it still did not work. refund him within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Jade_666) - Unhide
Jade_666  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 June, 2023 - 08:43 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Did you watch him on how to use the VCC. If you did it and it still did not work. refund him within 24 hours.

Thank you for the quick response and solution! I wasn't provided any support on how to use the vcc and I would appreciate if I can just have refund.
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2023 - 12:30 PM by TheAxis. Edited 3 times in total.)
(11 June, 2023 - 03:52 AM)Rohanhuhu Wrote: Show More
(10 June, 2023 - 08:43 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Thank you for the quick response and solution! I wasn't provided any support on how to use the vcc and I would appreciate if I can just have refund.
There's no point lying even further than you already have, I gave you support. I told you how to add in the card, what to do, etc.
Tried your VCC and had no issues, but hey, apparently lying here can get whatever you want considering mods most of the time have to side with buyers as the buyers who open a dispute are usually all just people without a brain and require help from someone smart[Image: witch2.gif]
Send LTC addy
wigglewigglewiggle
This post is by a banned member (Jade_666) - Unhide
Jade_666  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
MMUucCKCnXoKmWAxTwDdpfqphtkVSyyasp
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2023 - 04:54 PM by TheAxis.)
(11 June, 2023 - 04:40 PM)Rohanhuhu Wrote: Show More
MMUucCKCnXoKmWAxTwDdpfqphtkVSyyasp

@Liars
sent
transaction id: 49b238680e965ac621feb2188f37dd3652452490d5d03999b5c6f7e77f06dd75
wigglewigglewiggle