Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Nexus_Market

by Aidanhonor - 08 June, 2023 - 10:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (Nexus_Market) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2023 - 01:28 AM by Nexus_Market.)
im done here waiting for darkness

im done here 
waiting for @Darkness
Buying German Combo , Dm me
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Upon reviewing the evidence, it has been brought to my attention that you assert the capability to reclaim ownership of the account. However, I would like to highlight the contradictory nature of your argument, which posits that once the account is accessed by the other party, it becomes rendered useless. This raises concerns regarding the rationale behind conducting a test in which the account's suitability is assessed, without clearly disclosing to the other party that their commitment to purchase is expected regardless of the test outcome.

It is essential to evaluate the sensibility of providing a test scenario to individuals, particularly when the potential outcome of their refusal to proceed renders the product unsellable. By consciously engaging in such a testing process aimed at determining the account's compatibility with the other party's specific requirements, it becomes implicit that the account should remain functional beyond the evaluation. Consequently, it would have been prudent to establish appropriate safeguards, such as issuing a disclaimer or requiring a deposit, prior to initiating the test.

The conduct exhibited by the opposing party raises valid concerns regarding their approach to the testing process and their lack of transparency regarding the potential outcome for the buyer.
The fact that the opposing party knowingly initiated a test to ascertain the account's suitability for the buyer's specific needs suggests an understanding that the product should remain usable and valuable even if the buyer decides not to proceed with the purchase. By failing to disclose the implications of the test and the subsequent rendered uselessness of the account, the opposing party placed the buyer at a disadvantageous position.

In a fair and sensible transaction, it is imperative for all parties involved to have clear expectations and mutual agreement on the terms and conditions. In this case, the lack of proper disclosure or any form of disclaimer prior to the test creates an unfair situation where the buyer is potentially left with a non-functional product and no recourse.

Therefore, considering the aforementioned points, it is only just and equitable to side in favor of the buyer, as they were not provided with sufficient information or safeguards prior to engaging in the test, thereby nullifying any obligation on their part to purchase the account. 

Dispute Solved.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.