Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @tgvs | $500 (ZenBusiness Money Pro+Banking)

by FuryTate - 12 June, 2023 - 10:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (tgvs) - Unhide
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 June, 2023 - 06:32 PM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2023 - 04:59 PM)tgvs Wrote: Show More
Update: 

I have just received a call to my Hushed number (that was/is linked to the above account) that the Money pro account has been refunded. This means that regardless of the outcome of this Dispute that the account is unusable (if either i wanted to resell it or OP wants to resell it again)

My Proton mail linked to the account shows the following refunds as well (see chat logs for the proof that this is my proton account)

Refund 1: https://prnt.sc/5KXAXUfC_RtG
Refund 2: https://prnt.sc/nZspYwXRyUop

Transcribed call (original available upon request)
Quote:Hello, Mr. Armstrong, this is Natalie calling you back with Zen Business. I was just calling to confirm that both of the Zen Business Money Pro charges have been canceled and refunded. It's a $600 total, so it will be back in your bank account in the next five days. I was just calling to confirm that they have been canceled and refunded. If you have any questions, please give us a call back at 1-844-493-6249. Thank you. Bye-bye.

I see no reason why this DD shouldn't be closed in my favor, especially now the (wrong) delivered account is being closed / downgraded.

1st of all you just admitted giving the account to 3rd person/looking to resell it , even though there's DD ongoing.

2nd I have no advantage of refunding this, because i'm still waiting for my payment to be made, on other side you do. I don't know if you fucked up with something (If you done something fraud which has leaded to refund, or you have done the refund yourself just to make it look like i'm doing something wrong.) Since the account was on my hands no refunds were issued (The account was in my hands for more than month and a half and i've been offering it for sale since).

"Send screenshot of the banking, it was opened by me and taxed at the same time of the renew of the moneypro was made, if refund for moneypro was issued, there's supposed to be refund for the banking as well, which will close it".
https://ibb.co/5sLhTbq

3rd Money pro is firstly ordered in 2022 with renew subscription, which renewed on 06/02 ( 12 days ago ) How is possible that refund wasn't issued so far, but once you took the account, decided to get refund and didn't worked out for you, days later refund was issued to the payment method showed above?

4th I already mentioned there is nothing that can be done with the account, obviously your friend even tried to contact me and fuck me over with you, once he realised I keep on what I am saying and it's not gonna work , then bailed?
https://ibb.co/S552JC3
https://ibb.co/4p7hyh1
https://ibb.co/2FcM2HC
https://ibb.co/m4DzT7c

Proofs:
https://ibb.co/yd5Wqkm - Ordered on 2022 (Annual)
https://ibb.co/bQD7vH7 - Renewed on 2023
I can send the original emails to administrator.

I continue looking for my money and won't tell mm to release the funds for you. I don't know what this dude is doing with the account, but I don't care anyway. I'm not responsible of that and I want my money to be released asap.

@Liars
@KSZ
@Darkness
@Barry
@Ping

1) In case the DD will be resolved in your favor, i am stuck with an account that i can't use, so obviously i will sell it to cover my losses. I know reading is not your best part, so I have highlighted it again: (if either i wanted to resell it or OP wants to resell it again

2) I haven't done anything with the account, not planning to use it since i don't have any use for it. Again, since reading is not your strongest part i was looking for a ZEN account with IDEAL, Which this account doesn't have.

So far only the $600 costs for the moneypro have been refunded (from what i can see in my email, and what i have heard in the voicemail)

3) Regarding the Moneypro payment and refund, it's worth noting that I do not control the payment method. As you mentioned, the subscription was renewed on 06/02, and the original payment was made on your end. I have no personal gain in seeking a refund to the original payment method.

4) This is a public forum with 1000s of people browsing it, you have your telegram publicly listed, i have no affiliation with the person mentioned above, it literally could even be you on a alt account
This post is by a banned member (FuryTate) - Unhide
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Quote:Payment is not made by my end. It’s automatic renewal, since it was ordered before. I don’t have control of the payment method and it would be absurd to pay 600$ for something that I am selling for 500$. What I am trying to say is that you may have done the refund with the idea of using it as any kind of proof to try fuck me over, get your money back and buy yourself the premium again (Since payment method is attached with the account and you can easily reorder the premium version). It’s absolute nonsense that owner has refunded only the moneypro version, but banking still exists. I think it makes it clear for the admins to understand that.
Its quite obvious that you want to drive the public opinion a certain way, like mentioned I have no gain with this refund, or with the account itself. The fact that this is the only point that you are making proves to me that you are intentionally doing this in order to frame me for the refund.
Quote:It’s just a opinion of mine I don’t say it’s true, but it seems legit to think so. But from what you saying explains why I didn’t knew about which thread is yours. And for you to come up with the bs that because I have replied to your thread makes it all clear what it is about, when you haven’t mentioned the thread in our conversation is absolutely disingenuous. I’ve been answering on many peoples threads daily, which is why I don’t know that you have been looking for only Ideal payments platforms. Yes, you have texted me on telegram, asking for Zen Merchant with Ideal, but I have clarified that zenbusiness is different platform from Zen.Com business account, and I have not agreed that it has Ideal payment, meanwhile you decided to buy it and everything was successfully done by my end. I’m not scammer, but I don’t give any warranty for my accounts, just because I can’t be responsible of what you people are doing with them. I still keep on my opinion that you must have tried something, which was unsuccessful and that’s the reason you’re trying to taint my name and try slip with all these nonsense reasons.

In my opinion all this makes it absolutely clear for the admins to understand, that dude is trying to play with me, to get his refund after his thing didn’t work out.
I wouldn’t risk my reputation and name over 500$ and if admins decide in buyer’s favour l”ll understand and let mm know to give his funds back, at the very end I strongly believe that there is justice in this forum and buyer will be punished for his excessive and intentional actions.
Again, i was very clear in what i needed, expressed it multiple times during our convo as you can see in the chat logs, there are no nonsense reason. The only reason i am bringing up is that i was looking to buy an IDEAL Zen account on which you agreed but didn't deliver.

I have bought for thousands of USD accounts in the past weeks, there are tons of providers and MM on this forum that can vouch for me. I wouldn't risk my name, reputation and time either to scam someone for $500. By saying this: "will be punished for his excessive and intentional actions." you are just slandering my name. For all people reading this, i suggest you to read the full chat logs yourself and come to the conclusion by yourselves.
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Quote:Payment is not made by my end. It’s automatic renewal, since it was ordered before. I don’t have control of the payment method and it would be absurd to pay 600$ for something that I am selling for 500$. What I am trying to say is that you may have done the refund with the idea of using it as any kind of proof to try fuck me over, get your money back and buy yourself the premium again (Since payment method is attached with the account and you can easily reorder the premium version). It’s absolute nonsense that owner has refunded only the moneypro version, but banking still exists. I think it makes it clear for the admins to understand that.
Its quite obvious that you want to drive the public opinion a certain way, like mentioned I have no gain with this refund, or with the account itself. The fact that this is the only point that you are making proves to me that you are intentionally doing this in order to frame me for the refund.
Quote:It’s just a opinion of mine I don’t say it’s true, but it seems legit to think so. But from what you saying explains why I didn’t knew about which thread is yours. And for you to come up with the bs that because I have replied to your thread makes it all clear what it is about, when you haven’t mentioned the thread in our conversation is absolutely disingenuous. I’ve been answering on many peoples threads daily, which is why I don’t know that you have been looking for only Ideal payments platforms. Yes, you have texted me on telegram, asking for Zen Merchant with Ideal, but I have clarified that zenbusiness is different platform from Zen.Com business account, and I have not agreed that it has Ideal payment, meanwhile you decided to buy it and everything was successfully done by my end. I’m not scammer, but I don’t give any warranty for my accounts, just because I can’t be responsible of what you people are doing with them. I still keep on my opinion that you must have tried something, which was unsuccessful and that’s the reason you’re trying to taint my name and try slip with all these nonsense reasons.

In my opinion all this makes it absolutely clear for the admins to understand, that dude is trying to play with me, to get his refund after his thing didn’t work out.
I wouldn’t risk my reputation and name over 500$ and if admins decide in buyer’s favour l”ll understand and let mm know to give his funds back, at the very end I strongly believe that there is justice in this forum and buyer will be punished for his excessive and intentional actions.
Again, i was very clear in what i needed, expressed it multiple times during our convo as you can see in the chat logs, there are no nonsense reason. The only reason i am bringing up is that i was looking to buy an IDEAL Zen account on which you agreed but didn't deliver.

I have bought for thousands of USD accounts in the past weeks, there are tons of providers and MM on this forum that can vouch for me. I wouldn't risk my name, reputation and time either to scam someone for $500. By saying this: "will be punished for his excessive and intentional actions." you are just slandering my name. For all people reading this, i suggest you to read the full chat logs yourself and come to the conclusion by yourselves.
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service

tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(16 June, 2023 - 12:32 AM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
I’m simply stating the reasons why refund is not possible. You cannot justify yourself in that case and I have proven it. You can simply reorder the premium and in my opinion this is the reason why is refunded. If refund was made by the owner of payment method/account banking should’ve been refunded/closed as well.
I also have used Liars and Lucas plenty of times. I have tons of vouches in marketplaces, but you’re still trying to make me look bad, just because your shit way to try slip didn’t work out with me.Yes your actions are excessive and intentional, chats are here, everybody can see you decided to buy zenbusiness.com which I stated that it’s different and you’re coming with all this bullshit nonsense. If you don’t have anything to prove me wrong, just simply stop replying here and leave the admins to do their jobs I’ve provided enough proofs and speak facts, on your side I don’t see anything else but excuses. Rest assured!

@Liars

Great that you mention the chat logs, as said for the countless of times i was looking for ZEN + IDEAL, which you told me that you have. Weird that you state that i am the supposed owner of the payment method attached to the Zen account. As far as i know i only have access since the 12th of June, but the payment was done on the 3rd of June as you mentioned. 

You just keep acting like a little child, and now since it is clear to you that your aren't going to win this dispute, since you have misinformed me, you are pushing the refund (which seems that you made at your end, on your behalf) as an excuse 

Proof that you keep acting as a little child + pushing the allegedly refund that was done at my end (although there would be no gain for me in this case)
Screen 1: https://prnt.sc/G6cWhmFBWDnm
Screen 2: https://prnt.sc/h6WPQzc8Qyjo/
Screen 3: https://prnt.sc/horre_lrHe5f