Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @MovistarSucks

by Hakki95 - 14 June, 2023 - 02:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hakki95) - Unhide
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #9
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2023 - 09:48 PM by Hakki95.)
(14 June, 2023 - 04:35 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2023 - 04:10 PM)Hakki95 Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2023 - 03:47 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
1. "How the people are supposed to know how to use this"
Personally, i'd try some SE methods, but teaching people is not really my business, if there wasn't public methods on the site, people just start figuring it out themselves.
2. "How the people are supposed to know how to use this site if it was a private store you didnt want to tell. There is no way a buyer could knew how to use your account in advance anyway if he doesnt know what the site is."
You knew the site before buying but it didn't make a difference.
[Image: hJSOH8k.png]
3. "Also i did everything like i was told but it didnt work so how can it be my fault anyway?"
It's not your fault, but it isn't my fault neither, i'm not oficially providing a step by step on how to use the wallets.
4. "If you dont want refund after delivery of the account you should have it written somewhere"
I abide by the forum rules, so even if i set my own terms and conditions, i'd still have to follow the ones here.

1. It has nothing to do with SE,you just go there and pick up the order. What do you call SE methods? Don let the store guy call the owner if he wants to? Lol
2. Me knowing the site doesnt matter
3. You cant just sell accounts and say its not your responsability if i cant use it.
You described how your customers used the account i did same thing and didnt work.
Just refund and close this dispute be reasonable.

1. "It has nothing to do with SE,you just go there and pick up the order. What do you call SE methods? Don let the store guy call the owner if he wants to?"
I'm not gonna go into deep detail about this, since it's not really my business, but i'd try fooling the manager, again, nothing to do with me.
2. "Me knowing the site doesnt matter"
You brought it up
3. "You cant just sell accounts and say its not your responsability if i cant use it."
But you can use the accounts, you used the account, placed an order and it got filed, that's as far as my responsibility reaches, i'm just liable if something related to the account doesn't work, anything out of it is not my problem. (Stuff related to pickups, deliveries, etc)
4. "You described how your customers used the account i did same thing and didnt work."
I've already explained this above

I think we can't further discuss this, since our points have already been made clear, can the staff decide?
@Liars @Darkness

(14 June, 2023 - 04:47 PM)Hakki95 Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2023 - 04:35 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
1. "It has nothing to do with SE,you just go there and pick up the order. What do you call SE methods? Don let the store guy call the owner if he wants to?"
I'm not gonna go into deep detail about this, since it's not really my business, but i'd try fooling the manager, again, nothing to do with me.
2. "Me knowing the site doesnt matter"
You brought it up
3. "You cant just sell accounts and say its not your responsability if i cant use it."
But you can use the accounts, you used the account, placed an order and it got filed, that's as far as my responsibility reaches, i'm just liable if something related to the account doesn't work, anything out of it is not my problem. (Stuff related to pickups, deliveries, etc)
4. "You described how your customers used the account i did same thing and didnt work."
I've already explained this above

I think we can't further discuss this, since our points have already been made clear, can the staff decide?
@Liars @Darkness
1. Ofc you was there you saw what happened lol now you acting dumb.
2,3,4. Lets just wait for staff

1. "Ofc you was there you saw what happened lol now you acting dumb."
I don't go into detail in this just because there are like, infinite methods to fool people with SE.
Yeah sure genius

@Liars

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (MovistarSucks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
Threads
4 Years of service
Can someone mod this please?
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 June, 2023 - 02:03 AM by MovistarSucks.)
@Liars @Darkness

I've already sent screenshots of our conversation to liars and darkness, just to make this faster when they respond.
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #14
(This post was last modified: 17 June, 2023 - 02:35 PM by Hakki95.)
This is a bump

@Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Hakki95 I do not think a refund would be correct here. As the seller never made any false promises. He told you what he got told by other buyers and he just sold the account. He never sold any method and he told you that before hand. It is clear that you was able to login and use the account which fulfills everything that the seller is required to do. I will not make him responsible for everything. Solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024