Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAMMER @SirHugs (FAKE ADVERTISING THE GUIDE, RUDE SUPPORT)

by tst_09 - 11 July, 2023 - 09:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (tst_09) - Unhide
tst_09  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(16 July, 2023 - 12:59 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(15 July, 2023 - 10:31 PM)LearnToLearn Wrote: Show More
I don't want to mix into this.

But, @SirHugs Is an good friend of me and i've used the e-book alot and i can confirm it's **not** FAKE, It's real, Good, Perfect! & The bot does work correctly, You probs didn't asked SirHugs for help. He helped me very good with the bot.

And the fact that you don't got any proofs about the convo says more then enough i guess.

Its fine, hes other friend replied showing all hes info even helped dox him because ig he knows him irl and apparently scammed him too, and gave hes number. But he apologized now in dms, When liars is on I can go in screenshare and show him as its quite alot. But this guy is such a dick head, like he been bumming me out of money for months. When liars is one, ill be glad to show everything. But yeah this was annoying asf, he legit wouldnt let me sleep and wouldnt let me login and would just say "refund or I open a scam report"

(15 July, 2023 - 10:10 PM)tst_09 Wrote: Show More
@Liars any new?

This is a bump

Lmfao, your such a joke xD

Mueee mueee, mommy I want milk
Stop crying as a bitch for ur money.
U r always fake acussing me with other guys, u always change the guy LOOOOOOL
You are x trying to blackmail, now you r y, I dox him bla bla.
Are u drugged or something?
As I told u, I will fuck all ur website with the money refunded, I can get a good ip stresser for 50$ and fuck you HAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Do you want a feed bottle to suck to stop crying? Oh I forgot, I dont have one, but I you can use my dick instead
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 July, 2023 - 07:14 AM)tst_09 Wrote: Show More
(16 July, 2023 - 12:59 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

But, @SirHugs Is an good friend of me and i've used the e-book alot and i can confirm it's **not** FAKE, It's real, Good, Perfect! & The bot does work correctly, You probs didn't asked SirHugs for help. He helped me very good with the bot.

And the fact that you don't got any proofs about the convo says more then enough i guess.

Its fine, hes other friend replied showing all hes info even helped dox him because ig he knows him irl and apparently scammed him too, and gave hes number. But he apologized now in dms, When liars is on I can go in screenshare and show him as its quite alot. But this guy is such a dick head, like he been bumming me out of money for months. When liars is one, ill be glad to show everything. But yeah this was annoying asf, he legit wouldnt let me sleep and wouldnt let me login and would just say "refund or I open a scam report"

(15 July, 2023 - 10:10 PM)tst_09 Wrote: Show More
@Liars any new?

This is a bump

Lmfao, your such a joke xD

Mueee mueee, mommy I want milk
Stop crying as a bitch for ur money.
U r always fake acussing me with other guys, u always change the guy LOOOOOOL
You are x trying to blackmail, now you r y, I dox him bla bla.
Are u drugged or something?
As I told u, I will fuck all ur website with the money refunded, I can get a good ip stresser for 50$ and fuck you HAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Do you want a feed bottle to suck to stop crying? Oh I forgot, I dont have one, but I you can use my dick instead
Who else will Mek be.... There was no other one, and why are you acting like this after I chatted to you yesterday. Regardless thats not your ebook copy then, because I just chatted to him who else tf would mek be. And how do I always change the guy? Ill show liars everything in a screenshare. And you call me rude lol
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service

ngl dick eating is crazy, also if it's a friend of yours, you're not providing any useful informations, i could do the same ngl.
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (tst_09) - Unhide
tst_09  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2023 - 07:29 AM by tst_09.)
(16 July, 2023 - 08:42 PM)similitude Wrote: Show More

ngl dick eating is crazy, also if it's a friend of yours, you're not providing any useful informations, i could do the same ngl.

All his friends on his telegram group are completly dick eaters xD
One of his staff if a 15 yo kid that fakes vouch copys and lie about money.
So u can get a idea of what this guy is

@Darkness @Liars
Any update?
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2023 - 08:06 PM by SirHugs. Edited 2 times in total.)
(17 July, 2023 - 07:29 AM)tst_09 Wrote: Show More
(16 July, 2023 - 08:42 PM)similitude Wrote: Show More

All his friends on his telegram group are completly dick eaters xD
One of his staff if a 15 yo kid that fakes vouch copys and lie about money.
So u can get a idea of what this guy is

@Darkness @Liars
Any update?

Theyre not my "Friends" Theyre just happy with my service. For some reason you think everyone is there is my friend, like I have 100's of friends. How Does he fake vouches and lies about money, please show me any proof.

Once I show staff our chats, they will understand who you are lol. They will see ive never been rude to you once or disrespectful and done nothing but try to help, and then you started to insult my staff member making fun of how his grandparent is in the hospital.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@tst_09 Provide evidence to support your claims to me and @Darkness within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Since OP has never provided evidence to me and darkness  and OP does appear to be inactive. I will mark this as solved. However, OP is allowed to re-open the report once he dms me and darkness the evidence we have asked for. When OP is active as well. This will be considered as solved for now.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024