Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

$230 Scam Report on @MXNEY

by Evolot - 16 July, 2023 - 07:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 July, 2023 - 02:05 PM by COTAgg.)
(18 July, 2023 - 12:13 PM)Evolot Wrote: Show More
Hello, thanks for the update.

Can you please tell me why you asked for designs after that then?
@Liars I'm would be way more than happy to have you as MM. If @MXNEY agree, we can bring this deal to the end.

I asked you about the 3 other designs (not the 2 designs that you were supposed to deliver within 3-4 hours), and I asked about these designs during the 3-4 hours while waiting for you to deliver.

This is very simple:
1. As you didn't send me anything as promised, I asked if we can close the deal.
2. Your response was "This time it was my bad. I can send in less than 3-4 hours, otherwise we can close the deal"
3. 4+ hours passed and you didn't send me anything, meaning you confirmed we could then close the deal as I requested.

Did you change your mind about closing the deal?

"I just want to be paid for what is completed. I really don't have time to answer these questions.
I tried to communicate with the client in a nice way, but he just won't let me."

- We had a deal, I asked to cancel it or get proof that he started working on it. For 48 hours Evolot did not send anything, and when I then asked to cancel it again he responded saying that if he didn't deliver in less than 3-4 hours, we can close the deal. He didn't deliver within this timeframe and he still didn't deliver, but he had a time to open a scam report and send a preview in there, even though the 4 hours passed.

He confirmed that we can close the deal if he didn't deliver, and now it seems like he's trying to fight it. He has clearly changed his mind about this.

If he is allowed to change his mind on the deal we had, and if I will be forced to pay for the designs, then I'd like to change my mind as well.
I'm no longer willing to pay the price we agreed on from start, I can pay $50 for all 5 designs and that's it. Delivery should be within 24 hours.

This post is by a banned member (Evolot) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(18 July, 2023 - 06:59 PM)Evolot Wrote: Show More
Just want to let you know that you are the one who decided to cut the deal (changed your mind)

I'll repeat the same answer I've given before.
I asked if we can close it, you confirmed that we can close it if you didn't deliver within given time frame, and you didn't deliver - So deal was CLOSED. I have already hired another designer because of this, and these designs are no longer required from you.
If you change your mind about closing it if you couldn't deliver in the set time frame, then I'll change my mind about the price I'm willing to pay. All 5 designs are not worth more than $50 to me right now, so that's what I'll pay. The decision is yours.

This post is by a banned member (SERADOG) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars @Darkness @KSZ Can we solve this?

This post is by a banned member (Evolot) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Evolot confirmed in this thread that we closed the deal. I responded to his post as well. https://prnt.sc/I2l3uUMB3pAR

His scam report on me should now be closed as there is literally proof that he agreed to close the deal, in the middle of it, he gave the ETA for it and he couldn't deliver within his own given timeframe - So we closed it.
There is now also proof from himself that we closed the deal, as he confirmed it this post. Please close this scam report on me and then please close the one I opened too.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.