Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@ArtemFromNight scammed me 30$

by Elvdmnls - 30 July, 2023 - 05:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (Elvdmnls) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Artem) - Unhide
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 07:16 PM)Elvdmnls Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 12:07 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 06:36 AM)Elvdmnls Wrote: Show More
Keep going back and forth dude, I’m glad at least u are losing time too

Will wait for staff reply’s if they got any question please let me know, got extra proof about the verification to show on private

I'm not losing anything, that's your fault if you don't know how intelx works, you're the seller that should know, i'm the buyer

Also why you're happy to make me "losing time", this morning (3AM UTC) you said that you'll open a DD just for security and that if i pay you for another account you'll stop it
Would not be blackmailing to "force" me to pay you ? I won't pay you just because you didn't told me anything about login country (i can't guess to use a VPN of a difference and evern worse: i can't guess your country)
I never saw that, openning a DD as security because it's 5am and you can't wait the current time 11am, you like openning DD or what ? You openned it in a record time (because 24h ealier i didn't even knew your existance, in less than 24h you made a full account registration + KYC verification during a weekend & under a hour, gg. And already open a DD)
Also you can't claim i scammed you if the thing you gave me doesn't works & that i even lose money in it because the KYC man doesn't knows how the service works (Please check any KYC verification service, it's written that they help customer and told them what to do to be stealth, you just dropped me pass & asked me to check the account & pay you)

Btw congratulation, you leaked the Twilio account email & pass to the whole forum, what is this deal if you leak customer's informations & account for what he would pay for. bruh
As i said earlier, buying a 5$ fullz would be better verification than what you did for 6 times this price.
Also you still not explained, are you multi accounting on cracked.io ? Because you told me it wasn't your first time that you open a DD but it's your only on this account [Image: hang.gif]

Second Part written later:

Now let's talk about mutli accounting part, the most funny tho
You got banned multiple times from cracked.io and Yes, you do a DD against everyone you deal with.
Now i understand why you was knowing everything about DDs, for a new member it's rare

List of alts accounts: (only those i found, there are prob more...)
@Lilbublegm1 - BANNED
@Kycf4st - BANNED
@G2gverify - Still not banned

Please @Darkness @Liars consider that, he does multi-accounting
He made multiple Scam Report against his customers
He forces a maximum to make people paying him (open a DD instantly after account suspended)

NOTE TO MEMBERS: IF YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE FOR KYC, TAKE SOMEONE THAT IS MINIMUM CONTRIBUTOR.
I trusted him because he wanted to do verify before paying, but i see that even for 30$ these members becomes crazy & want to scam this little amount.

Not reading all that, proof of u scamming and all answers are on main post, lmk staff if u got questions I got extra proof to show in pms

I haven't scammed you ?
Where is the scam

I logged in the account, refilled it & it got banned because you created in some random country
So idk, if for you a scam is a loss of 20$ + account banned

I won't pay you because the account got banned because you didn't told me to user a VPN or IP from your country [Image: PepeBlush.png]

But dw it's all right, i'll just wait a moderator + you got banned from cracked.io multiple times, you obviously want to blackmail me.
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Elvdmnls) - Unhide
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 July, 2023 - 01:23 AM)Elvdmnls Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 10:57 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 07:16 PM)Elvdmnls Wrote: Show More
Not reading all that, proof of u scamming and all answers are on main post, lmk staff if u got questions I got extra proof to show in pms

I haven't scammed you ?
Where is the scam

I logged in the account, refilled it & it got banned because you created in some random country
So idk, if for you a scam is a loss of 20$ + account banned

I won't pay you because the account got banned because you didn't told me to user a VPN or IP from your country [Image: PepeBlush.png]

But dw it's all right, i'll just wait a moderator + you got banned from cracked.io multiple times, you obviously want to blackmail me.

Damnnn scammer u still going

Lmk staff will wait for your reply’s and send the extra proof to your pms

[Image: lol2.gif] [Image: lol2.gif]

Nice ok liar, i don't see where i scammed you because the account isn't working [Image: PepeBlush.png]
You'll also explain why you keep multi accounting
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
I think it's clear
He was really a multi that was trying to get easy by rejecting fault on buyer (so me)
He didn't logged on cracked since August 10th, 2023 - 11:16
@Liars or @Darkness can you check please ?

And also check if he has new multi accounts if he continue to scam
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Artem  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Bump @Liars
Report has 3months, can you check please
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed as OP is inactive & failed to provide screenshots of communication & any other proof regarding the case.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.