Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Eliazzz1 scammed $200

by Cherti - 03 August, 2023 - 08:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Based on the evidence presented hitherto, a cogent and judicious conclusion can be drawn.

It is patently evident that the Original Poster (OP) engaged in communication with the defendant, as borne out by their assenting rejoinder,
thus corroborating that the shared screenshots depict a dialogue between the two interlocutors.

Within the provided visual depictions, one can discern the presence of two distinct Litecoin (LTC) addresses that were recurrently alluded to during the course of the discourse.
These are succinctly designated as follows:
  • LTC Address A: LL8DEC.....
  • LTC Address B: ltc1qdmt7j......
Upon a more perspicacious examination of the evidence, it becomes salient that the OP divulged a block cipher for scrutiny (click here for details), wherein the ensuing transaction is manifest:
  • 2.30805276 LTC remitted to the destination:
  • ltc1qdmt7jsh8crcgy63zhrtk50an70zkv5ndc3auxt
A probing analysis of the receiving LTC address, where the aforementioned sum of 2.30805276 LTC was duly received, evinces its subsequent transfer to an alternate wallet.
The specific transaction record pertaining to this disposition can be ascertained via this link: click here for details

This subsequent transaction embodies the transfer of 2.30804711 LTC to the following destination address:
LL8DECmBeDbGTpvxykEzzFpXvyScEzbVY9.

Notably, this transaction garners the distinction of possessing a confirmation number exceeding 6.

Predicated upon an exhaustive and meticulous evaluation of the available corpus of evidence,
it becomes manifestly clear that the defendant incontrovertibly received the funds from the OP.
The evidentiary substantiation buttressing this contention is irrefragable.

In light of the above expounded analysis, it is incumbent upon the tribunal to proffer the verdict:
Verdict
@Eliazzz1
Refund the OP the full amount.
You have 24 hours within which to do so.

[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Eliazzz1
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (Cherti) - Unhide
Cherti  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
didn't receive any refund so far Feelssadman
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.