Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Yumaru $120

by autum1 - 06 August, 2023 - 05:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (Yumaru) - Unhide
Yumaru  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2023 - 10:44 AM by Yumaru. Edited 1 time in total.)
I do not know what screenshots he throws to you there, but note that he cut off the correspondence. The dialogue began with the fact that he wrote to me on June 30 about the purchase of binance plus and we successfully completed the transaction. But he deleted part of the correspondence, and you might think that our correspondence allegedly began in this way and as if I had specifically given him binance simple. When he asked for binance plus by writing it in the chat and specifying a link to the topic, he got binance plus. When he asked for binance simple, he got binance simple

full correspondence https://imgur.com/a/75xrmtF

the correspondence cut off by him https://imgur.com/a/7kdufDq

He did it for the purpose of deception
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Yumaru You have 24hrs to refund as per the screenshot sent by the user, the account you've sent him is not verified.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeGang

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Yumaru  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 14 August, 2023 - 08:52 PM by Yumaru.)
Bro, the buyer wrote that binance simple is needed (this is a first-level verification, to get it, you need to twist your face and show your passport.) He got it. Then it turns out that he wanted binance plus (to verify it, you need to confirm the residential address with a document), but he wrote it only after I gave him binance simple, which he just requested. But you write to me that the account is not verified at all. This can't be happening. I do not know what screenshots he threw to you there, but I gave you all the evidence of his guilt. I gave you a screenshot showing that he asked for binance simple (first level verification). Secondly, I proved that he cheated  $20. He said I didn't return them to him. But I proved the opposite. You say that the account is not verified. But this is not the case. I do not know where you got this information from. The account is verified, but only with the help of a passport. That is, this is a simple verification. The buyer asked for it.

How can I file an appeal? I completely disagree with your decision. It is obvious to me that the dispute should be on my side.

give me the screenshot he sent you. please

Okay, I'll give him the money back, but after he returns my account to me. By the way, I have already returned $20 to him, and I gave him proof, so I will only return $100

Please dm me in telegram
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
The user requested a review of the decision made by darkness. As a one-time exception, I have conducted the review, and here is the decision:

@Yumaru, you advertised Binance accounts with VCC, implying they are Level 3 verified accounts (with address verification). Therefore, you cannot sell the user a Level 2 verified account for the same price you advertised for Level 3 accounts. As I understand it, the term "simple Binance account (used here: https://imgur.com/a/75xrmtF)" should mean that the account can be made with any address and name, not Level 2 accounts.

Hence, refund him within 12 hours.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Yumaru  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 14 August, 2023 - 11:43 PM by Yumaru.)
I will back when he send me account

ksz told me to send ltc to this address LNUkUM2LXL74USDKcQtyQggoysBDWH3KEo

I did it, give me the account, after that the buyer will receive the money

1.24430804 LTC

hash id 7c9d91bfc47e54f35b5eab389f43b3ac77d3613502d5ae4063583c2a013f5356

https://imgur.com/a/gvLB1C6

I remind you that I returned $20 a long time ago
Yumaru  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
any progress?
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@autum1 return the account to Yumaru within 24 hours. He transferred money to middleman wallet of liars, liars will forward funds to you once account is returned.

1.24430804 LTC

hash id 7c9d91bfc47e54f35b5eab389f43b3ac77d3613502d5ae4063583c2a013f5356
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (autum1) - Unhide