Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Taco Bell

by Zaddie - 29 August, 2023 - 09:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zaddie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (weight) - Unhide
weight  
Galactic
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 August, 2023 - 01:07 AM)Zaddie Wrote: Show More
The card was not declined. The card is invalid. Meaning its not a real card. This happens when people change cards or their card has suspected fraud on it and they got a new number. So effectively I paid for nothing.

Also keep in mind TOS/Warranty goes out the window in a dispute. It even says so in the Help Docs on this forum.

I bought a Taco Bell acc from you to use, the first one was locked, which wasn’t my doing, and the second one doesn’t have a valid card attached.

It would fall under your warranty.

And even if it didn’t, as I previously said, TOS doesn’t apply in disputes. It’s in the rules.

So you pretend that I send you Tacobell accounts until you hit one so you can eat?
I can't know which card would be "Real" or "Fake Fraud" neither but anyways thanks for the suggestion, I would manually test all the accounts so I can check they're all with "real" cards.  [Image: pepeglad.png]

I totally disagree. Will do what @Liars instruct me.
[Image: AJxqhaU.png]

[Image: emailbomber.webp]
-
[Image: rE9zoiq.gif]
This post is by a banned member (weight) - Unhide
weight  
Galactic
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 August, 2023 - 01:24 AM)Zaddie Wrote: Show More
You have x156 accounts in stock and refuse to replace for $2.00? it seems like there’s something else at play. You’re afraid of sending me more replacements and they all turn out to be bad logs.

Not only is this account covered by YOUR warranty, but even if it wasn’t it merits a replacement even by the forums standards.

Refusing to replace the account just shows you are emotional or petty and are refusing it from that standpoint.

If i were to say, buy x5 accounts, for $10.00 and your accounts were locked/invalid payment method, then you would claim “its not the sellers issue!” and kept $10 for free?

That’s not how business works. You gave me x2 defective accounts thus far, and I have not had a single hittable account.

The problem isn't sending you another replacement, it's the way you're handling this.
You just created a deal dispute for 2$ cause I didn't replied you and not even 24 hours have passed since your message and you're acting like I'm trying to scam you + the account you received got locked, thing that isn't even my fault but I sent you a replacement since you're crying with negative numbers on your bank account.

Now I sent another replacement and you're talking about if it's a fraud card or whatever.

As I said again, my warranty is for invalid log, missing card or expired card (by date).
Thing that are NOT under my control are NOT my responsibility such as declined payments, "fraud" cards or whatever you want to call it.

It seems stupid to me that we continue arguing because clearly we will not reach any agreement.
Let's wait for instructions from Liars.
[Image: AJxqhaU.png]

[Image: emailbomber.webp]
-
[Image: rE9zoiq.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@weight

Refund the OP. 

Alternatively you could issue another replacement, however, I feel as
though your best interest in this case would be to refund and move on. 

You have 24 hours in which to do so.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.