Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute with @01Vestige

by Broke_Dev - 02 September, 2023 - 08:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Broke_Dev) - Unhide
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
@01Vestige sqlmap cmd gen
Also u proved ur self u can't read docs and dont know how sqlmap works just u made it with fishi instructions
Discord: DM

[Image: Comp-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (01Vestige) - Unhide
01Vestige  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Yea, I don't need to be an expert in every Exploit Tools out there if I have friends who are skilled in using it. It's all about collaboration and leveraging each other's strengths. And hey, if it gets the job done, that's what really matters, right? ?

Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
@01Vestige also added irrelevant parties into the group and then sent my source code while they were inside the group and claims he forgot while he did not forget for his own purposes and asked to send source code via dm's

This is another violation of terms leaking my source code

01Vestige  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 September, 2023 - 01:02 PM)Broke_Dev Wrote: Show More
@01Vestige also added irrelevant parties into the group and then sent my source code while they were inside the group and claims he forgot while he did not forget for his own purposes and asked to send source code via dm's

This is another violation of terms leaking my source code

I clearly said to you, send it to ping the source, and it was purely accidental. Only one guy saw it, and as soon as I realized he had, I deleted the file immediately. Those people in the group had already been added before the scam report.

Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
@01Vestige was informed about removing the users
Also he admitted he fucked up leaking the source code
@Ping has access to conversations

01Vestige  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2023 - 09:08 PM by 01Vestige. Edited 2 times in total.)
I've been so focused up in my class that I completely forgot about the people. I'm trying to speed up scam report progress because I've got a bunch of tools to release. It's not like I'm just lounging in my chair all day being foolish. And for your information, sharing src with just one person doesn't automatically mean it's a leak. Use your head before you talk nonsense.

I used the term 'fucked up' to express my frustration with the scam report. Additionally, your "dumper" didn't work, so I couldn't even consider stealing your code. My source code includes an automatic inject scanning then getting all dbs, each table and then dumping all tabes each. Despite this, your source code was lacking in functionality. Also the person in the group who saw it is a friend of both mine and Eva's.

Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
@01Vestige i do not know ssmagnat and even eva barely knows him for a month and u barely talk with him so stop lying u leaked my src

01Vestige  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 September, 2023 - 04:02 PM by 01Vestige. Edited 2 times in total.)
Just because I barely talk to him doesn't mean I don't know him. Also, it's worth noting that one person seeing it doesn't constitute a leak. I didn't publish it on a server or anything, it was within a group. Furthermore, I didn't leak your source.