Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST HHM_RDPS

by letapick - 09 September, 2023 - 04:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (HHM_RDPS) - Unhide
HHM_RDPS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2023 - 08:33 PM by HHM_RDPS. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: Dont mention me )
(09 September, 2023 - 07:20 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@HHM_RDPS Why was his RDP reset? You have 24hrs to help him recover his files.

1 - data center migration happened on the rdp provider side
2 - technical issues can happened and OP is responsible for backing up his data
3 - if OP did really purchase the combos as he claims he should be able to restore them from the deal chat / email he receive in case the combos been bought from a store
4 - the same issue happened before with another service where support had no choice than re install the client server

@Darkness

[Image: UbW9CaB.gif]
This post is by a banned member (letapick) - Unhide
letapick  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2023 - 09:59 PM by letapick. Edited 1 time in total.)
1. DEAL IS SIMPLE I JUST NEED MY DATA BACK OR COMPENSATE  ME FOR MY LOSS

2. IF U DOING ANY MIGRATION U SHOULD INFORM YOUR COUSTMER TO BACK UP THE DATA BEFORE DOING THAT 

3. AND I DOWNLOAD PURCHASED COMBOS ON RDP AND USE THAT ON RDP  ALSO I LOST 20 DAYS WORK TOO I SPEND ON MY PROXY I LOST ALL HITS  

@HHM_RDPS IF U THINK MY COMBOS AND MY HITS NOT WORTH IT THEN PLEASE RESTORE IT I DONT NEED A SINGLE DOLLAR IF U CANT JUST GIVE ME COMPENSATION  AMOUNT
HHM_RDPS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2023 - 11:08 PM by HHM_RDPS. Edited 1 time in total.)
(09 September, 2023 - 09:58 PM)letapick Wrote: Show More
(09 September, 2023 - 08:16 PM)HHM_RDPS Wrote: Show More
(09 September, 2023 - 07:20 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@HHM_RDPS Why was his RDP reset? You have 24hrs to help him recover his files.

1 - data center migration happened on the rdp provider side
2 - technical issues can happened and OP is responsible for backing up his data
3 - if OP did really purchase the combos as he claims he should be able to restore them from the deal chat / email he receive in case the combos been bought from a store
4 - the same issue happened before with intense host previously owned by @KSZ where support had no choice than re install the client server

@Darkness

2. IF U DOING ANY MIGRATION U SHOULD INFORM YOUR COUSTMER TO BACK UP THE DATA BEFORE DOING THAT 

3. AND I DOWNLOAD PURCHASED COMBOS ON RDP AND USE THAT ON RDP  ALSO I LOST 20 DAYS WORK TOO I SPEND ON MY PROXY I LOST ALL HITS  

@HHM_RDPS IF U THINK MY COMBOS AND MY HITS NOT WORTH IT THEN PLEASE RESTORE IT I DONT NEED A SINGLE DOLLAR IF U CANT JUST GIVE ME COMPENSATION  AMOUNT

1 - You do not have any proof of the claimed "lost data being there"
2- i have not been informed aswell for the migration ( you are responsible for keeping your data backed up )
3- if you did really made the purchase as you keep claiming you would have access to the account / email used for the purchase in order to restore whatever you paid for ( its your responsabilty to mentain access to whatever you used for the purchase ), imagine paying for something and don't have access to the account used for your purchase.

@Darkness If OP did really made the purchase as he claim he would be able to restore his combos from email in case he used a selling platform like sellix / sellpass...ect or from the chat in case he did bought from telegram / discord

letapick  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
3- if you did really made the purchase as you keep claiming you would have access to the account / email used for the purchase in order to restore whatever you paid for ( its your responsabilty to mentain access to whatever you used for the purchase ), imagine paying for something and don't have access to the account used for your purchase.
Quote: 
(09 September, 2023 - 10:52 PM)HHM_RDPS Wrote: Show More

@Darkness If OP did really made the purchase as he claim he would be able to restore his combos from email in case he used a selling platform like sellix / sellpass...ect or from the chat in case he did bought from telegram / discord

how i give proof of my data what i bought and what hits i have there when u reset my all data from rdp why u putting your mistake on me accept it or leave i just my data back u cant reset anyone rdp before his subscription end 

@Darkness please ask him to back my data or compensate for my loss  OR BAN HIM so no other person face what i face
HHM_RDPS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2023 - 05:44 PM by HHM_RDPS.)
(10 September, 2023 - 05:17 PM)letapick Wrote: Show More
(09 September, 2023 - 09:58 PM)letapick Wrote: Show More

2- i have not been informed aswell for the migration ( you are responsible for keeping your data backed up )

how i give proof of my data what i bought and what hits i have there when u reset my all data from rdp why u putting your mistake on me accept it or leave i just my data back u cant reset anyone rdp before his subscription end 

@Darkness please ask him to back my data or compensate for my loss  OR BAN HIM so no other person face what i face

Again, when buying somthing you use a email or via chat, there is no way you don't have access to that in order to restore the combos, you are keep ignoring this fact as clearly you did not purchase anything you are caliming

(10 September, 2023 - 05:43 PM)HHM_RDPS Wrote: Show More

Again, when buying somthing you use a email or via chat, there is no way you don't have access to that in order to restore the combos, you are keep ignoring this fact as clearly you did not purchase anything you are caliming

If you don't have access to that i am not responsable for your negligence

letapick  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2023 - 08:25 PM by letapick. Edited 1 time in total.)

If you don't have access to that i am not responsable for your negligence

how i download those combos again when my subcripction ends  from combo provider and which combos i download in your rdp and u keep ignoring how much i work in 20 days in rdp  all hits  i lost because of u

so 

GIVE ME MY DATA BACK OR GIVE COMPENSATION
@Darkness PLEASE DECIDE WHO IS WRONG
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@HHM_RDPS As you are not able to restore his files, you have to refund him fully for the RDP within 24hrs.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
HHM_RDPS  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2023 - 10:26 PM by HHM_RDPS. Edited 1 time in total.)
(10 September, 2023 - 10:00 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@HHM_RDPS As you are not able to restore his files, you have to refund him fully within 24hrs.

WTF, OP didn't provide any valid proof that he purchased the data he claimed he lost