Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against S4p & BrokeDev

by Eva - 16 September, 2023 - 03:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (Wunderbaummm) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2023 - 11:33 AM by Wunderbaummm.)
Hey im a total random here i just thougt this discussion needed some real words

May i add, that there are SO SO SO many other programs that have these "Targetters" and this is not a valid scam report @Liars 
like exampel DataCleaver from ChanChan is a targetter too? all it really is, is a basic password editor to match ur targets password requirements? and when they dont have a patent or anything
that says they were the first? like u dont see proxy providers going around to other proxy providers being mad about "Hey we sold proxies first u cant do that im doing scam report" 

So he is mad because Myrdinn is making a program that will do the same thing that his program does? like thats so dumb u can be mad abt that like grow some balls and think "Oh we got competition now" like this is childish

like u are not seeing ChanChan getting mad at Eva or Visage for doing a targetter? cuz their did a replica of his data cleaver? want me to ask ChanChan if he wants to open a scam report on them because they copied one of his tools?
This post is by a banned member (sap) - Unhide
sap  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2023 - 11:41 AM by sap. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey! im myrddinn they guy recieving the scam report. i totally agree with @Wunderbaumm theres always gonna be another version of a tool either if u like it or not. they will always come and may i add to @Wunderbaumm 's message that u dont see all these owners of Combo Editors being mad at each other? like there are hundreds of combo editors and i have never seen any of them calling each other out
[Image: riot2.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
i cannot agree anymore @S4p this scam report is RIDICOULOUS and a total waste of time. idk why those 2 are butthurt over someone copying their tools and yes they can come with these excuses "I worked hard on it" well u probaly worked even harder on your copy like fr a good Developer would say "Oh well my tool is so good people are starting to copy it" imma work even harder

(May i add, after i have gotten the full conversation too by @S4p that Visage wanted Credit from his tool added to the "Copy" but @01Visage since u want Credit in Myrdinns tool why are u not crediting other Developers like Chanchan (for his data cleaver tool) in your tool? kinda sus if u ask me that u want credit from myrdinn but u are not giving credit to the devs u got the idea from... all i can say is ur Selfish....
This post is by a banned member (Eva) - Unhide
Eva  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2023 - 12:54 PM by Eva. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 September, 2023 - 11:29 AM)Wunderbaummm Wrote: Show More
Hey im a total random here i just thougt this discussion needed some real words

May i add, that there are SO SO SO many other programs that have these "Targetters" and this is not a valid scam report @Liars 
like exampel DataCleaver from ChanChan is a targetter too? all it really is, is a basic password editor to match ur targets password requirements? and when they dont have a patent or anything
that says they were the first? like u dont see proxy providers going around to other proxy providers being mad about "Hey we sold proxies first u cant do that im doing scam report" 

So he is mad because Myrdinn is making a program that will do the same thing that his program does? like thats so dumb u can be mad abt that like grow some balls and think "Oh we got competition now" like this is childish

like u are not seeing ChanChan getting mad at Eva or Visage for doing a targetter? cuz their did a replica of his data cleaver? want me to ask ChanChan if he wants to open a scam report on them because they copied one of his tools?

well AIO reported us for the same issue tho
Threads
2 Years of service
So how about u let Myrdinn have his project in peace, and u will have ur in peace and we will be competitors or are u too afraid to do that?

so instead of eliminating competetion why not have a fun competetion about it?
Eva  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(17 September, 2023 - 04:45 PM)Wunderbaummm Wrote: Show More
So how about u let Myrdinn have his project in peace, and u will have ur in peace and we will be competitors or are u too afraid to do that?

so instead of eliminating competetion why not have a fun competetion about it?

that just mean that yall are confirm that yall copy everything from hqdigital to sell . nah no dispute yet cause AIO giving more shit now to us . fix yall AIO first
Threads
2 Years of service
Listen, u say we are copying you? but what about the 10 other tools with ur exact same functions? ur gonna open a scam report against them?
Eva  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2023 - 07:29 PM by Eva.)
Report come to a mutual agreement as below 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1.../image.png

Hence case close

@Liars