Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @ThieX

by FahdX - 19 September, 2023 - 09:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (ThieX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FahdX) - Unhide
FahdX  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 September, 2023 - 03:07 PM by FahdX.)
(20 September, 2023 - 02:57 PM)ThieX Wrote: Show More
You still a clown and everyone is laughing about you [Image: keek.gif] [Image: clown.gif]
Everyone giving me right you poor dog

"It was temp banned which was lifted so then it’s not my problem, even if you or owner temp banning the account or doing anything else."

Alr mr not clown lets wait for @Liars or @Darkness
[Image: PRj5Nkb.gif]
_ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@FahdX I have re-looked at this report. The account is temp banned. Wait until end of today and provide an update.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
FahdX  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 September, 2023 - 03:41 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@FahdX I have re-looked at this report. The account is temp banned. Wait until end of today and provide an update.

Alr  [Image: sheepe.gif]
_ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
FahdX  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 September, 2023 - 09:51 PM by FahdX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 September, 2023 - 11:24 PM)ThieX Wrote: Show More
Account is still working @Liars can you close please and delete my dwc?
Thanks bby [Image: pepelove.png]

@ThieX https://ibb.co/ZhHMFfh yes yes cap i just try the account and the password change so i got from this nigga temp banned account after the time done change the password cool waw
FahdX  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(23 September, 2023 - 10:53 AM)ThieX Wrote: Show More
Biggest clown on site....
Got the account on September 19 and after 4 days got password got changed when temp ban was over, very interesting. [Image: keek.gif]

Also TOS

"INFO:
> The accounts will come with a 24 Hours Warranty"

Niggalo i have send u that I want replacement without 24h so stfu u big 1 iq stupid ass nigga