Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report agaisnt @Matrix

by Atchame - 01 October, 2023 - 06:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (Matrix) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Atchame) - Unhide
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 October, 2023 - 11:00 PM by Atchame. Edited 2 times in total.)
(01 October, 2023 - 07:27 PM)Matrix Wrote: Show More
(01 October, 2023 - 06:45 PM)Jibbolo Wrote: Show More
(01 October, 2023 - 06:38 PM)Matrix Wrote: Show More
This whole thing is stupid. Let me address the points you made...
1. Of course that the investment will be similar, because the costs of the required things (such as docs, proxy, etc.) are very similar. 
2. It's logical that I'm going to advertise with very popular services like Wise and Stripe. All screenshots are mine and admins can verify that. None of this is copied from your thread. 
3. On your thread it isn't written that you include any 15gb pack, how can I know that you didn't just make this up? 

I don't mind admins checking if it's plagiarism/stolen content, however this SR isn't valid at all. You can buy it yourself and see that it isn't stolen. The fact that you sold here a KYC guide before me doesn't mean that you can have a monopoly it it here  [Image: kek.png]

He thinks that he owns kyc guide here because he has been selling kyc method since 1 year ago
He is multi of @Gracefield and @Kingdoms which surprisingly all speak serbian but somehow got
away from this and convinced staff that he isnt multi of them. Serbia is smaller than my town
I'm glad that people are speaking out. I wouldn't be surprised if this DD ended up with his thread getting removed. Admins can see that the content isn't copied.
(01 October, 2023 - 06:46 PM)Atchame Wrote: Show More
(01 October, 2023 - 06:38 PM)Matrix Wrote: Show More
This whole thing is stupid. Let me address the points you made...
1. Of course that the investment will be similar, because the costs of the required things (such as docs, proxy, etc.) are very similar. 
2. It's logical that I'm going to advertise with very popular services like Wise and Stripe. All screenshots are mine and admins can verify that. None of this is copied from your thread. 
3. On your thread it isn't written that you include any 15gb pack, how can I know that you didn't just make this up? 

I don't mind admins checking if it's plagiarism/stolen content, however this SR isn't valid at all. You can buy it yourself and see that it isn't stolen. The fact that you sold here a KYC guide before me doesn't mean that you can have a monopoly it it here  [Image: kek.png]

There is hundreds of other websites but you select only the same than i post on my thread ? weird 
Your data pack is probably the same than i sent to all my customers, and no i don't write it on my thread but i send it when customers ask for templates.
I think you bought my guide and now sell a guide with same methods or very similar.

SR is valid i'm not gonna buy something you probably stoled me. That is why i opened this SR and i ask to admins if they can verify.
I don't mean about having a KYC monopoly or not. Than you sell this or not it will not change anything about my statistics i'm the most vouched KYC guide sellers here.
I just don't want than people stole my content who took me hundreds of hours to find, just to make money easily. A lot of people here try to scam people without having any knowledge.

I selected the websites that are the most popular, I'm not going to add proof of some shit bank no one ever heard of. And you don't even write on your thread that you include a pack and now suddenly you give it to all of your customers. I don't know what your pack exactly is, but if you know anything about doc templates you'll know that there are only a few template variations available on the internet. 

And being "the most vouched KYC guide seller here." (as you are saying) doesn't mean that you "own" anything similar to your method or that you can be the only one selling something related to KYC here. I have my own shop with many customers where I offered KYC services before even selling this. I show the same methods I use in my guide.

Lastly, you should consider buying an English course because you can't even write properly. Your e-book must be that bad with your broken English. Learn something about irregular verbs and something about plural words.

I'm not a english native speaker so yes i don't have a perfect english ? i'm here to teach how to pass KYC i don't care about the rest.
I don't really care about what you said I just don't want than you steal my content who took me hours to make to resell it and make money without any works.
I have a lot of screenshots when i sent data pack to my students. So no i don't lie about this haha. You can see screen here

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]