Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @SYC0SUNNY

by PapaMiau - 13 October, 2023 - 11:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (PapaMiau) - Unhide
PapaMiau  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness i dont think this needs weeks of review
[Image: UygpVSZ.gif]
PapaMiau  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #10
This is a bump
PapaMiau  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(13 October, 2023 - 11:17 PM)PapaMiau Wrote: Show More
He refuses to send emails from his SMTP because he well knows i wont receive any.

@SYC0SUNNY Why is it a problem for you to provide this? If you cannot provide this then you'll need to refund the user.

If you feel as though it would be tainted results you can opt to provide this test proof to a staff member, given it is the
same stmp host /service as the customer received and able to be verified.

You have 48 hours.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (SYC0SUNNY) - Unhide
PapaMiau  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(06 November, 2023 - 09:50 PM)SYC0SUNNY Wrote: Show More
(06 November, 2023 - 07:25 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More
(13 October, 2023 - 11:17 PM)PapaMiau Wrote: Show More
He refuses to send emails from his SMTP because he well knows i wont receive any.

@SYC0SUNNY Why is it a problem for you to provide this? If you cannot provide this then you'll need to refund the user.

If you feel as though it would be tainted results you can opt to provide this test proof to a staff member, given it is the
same stmp host /service as the customer received and able to be verified.

You have 48 hours.
Hello Admin, First thing is that I guided him in the chat before purchasing that not every smtp will 100% inbox. 2nd thing when the smtps had problems i replaced them. but when he used shitty letters on the smtp and marked it spam. then he came to me and asked for refund. so No this isn't eligible for refund. Thank you

What do u consider spam letter, my sender clearly said there is no spam letters in that text, if there was it would have detected.
You even gave me 3 smtps because you yourself was not sure of what u were even selling, ur product was invalid because you sent emails and they were all received in spam.
This post is by a banned member (SYC0SUNNY) - Unhide
PapaMiau  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 November, 2023 - 11:31 PM by PapaMiau.)
(07 November, 2023 - 12:31 PM)SYC0SUNNY Wrote: Show More
(06 November, 2023 - 11:48 PM)PapaMiau Wrote: Show More
(06 November, 2023 - 09:50 PM)SYC0SUNNY Wrote: Show More
Hello Admin, First thing is that I guided him in the chat before purchasing that not every smtp will 100% inbox. 2nd thing when the smtps had problems i replaced them. but when he used shitty letters on the smtp and marked it spam. then he came to me and asked for refund. so No this isn't eligible for refund. Thank you

What do u consider spam letter, my sender clearly said there is no spam letters in that text, if there was it would have detected.
You even gave me 3 smtps because you yourself was not sure of what u were even selling, ur product was invalid because you sent emails and they were all received in spam.

Lol your sender detected no spam letters. I gave you 3 smtps because you fcked them up by sending that shitty letter with all of them. So stop blaming me for that.

You are delusional as fuck, how do u know in the first place it wasnt a bad smtp, u literally sell cracked smtps not handmade.

(07 November, 2023 - 07:56 PM)SYC0SUNNY Wrote: Show More
(07 November, 2023 - 02:19 PM)PapaMiau Wrote: Show More
(07 November, 2023 - 12:31 PM)SYC0SUNNY Wrote: Show More
Lol your sender detected no spam letters. I gave you 3 smtps because you fcked them up by sending that shitty letter with all of them. So stop blaming me for that.

You are delusional as fuck, how do u know in the first place it wasnt a bad smtp, u literally sell cracked smtps not handmade.

Mate don't talk about delusions here. all the good smtps are sent to inbox while the bad ones are sent to spam. because the smtp details are send using that same smtp. lol

I will let mods decide that