Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

TRYING TO SCAM / BAD REP

by jsexpert - 13 November, 2023 - 03:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (C0WB0Y) - Unhide
C0WB0Y  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2023 - 04:41 AM by C0WB0Y.)
hahaha, funny how the strings have "MS_" written all over it: https://imgur.com/a/WINtg0x

And look at the last string, that is what I'm talking about, it's obfuscated. Why wouldn't you obfuscate everything as you're supposed to do  [Image: kek.png]

Also, how did i try to scam you? Did I at any time say you should give the product to me first?  [Image: keek.gif]

1 bump a day not enough for you? Is that the reason you have 3 threads advertising the same shit. Hmmm

Commenting with newly created accounts who just happened to have purchased "your" drainer and vouching? wtf lol  [Image: who.png]
This post is by a banned member (jsexpert) - Unhide
jsexpert  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2023 - 05:15 PM by jsexpert.)
Update: He asked me to provide the script so he can see it's real and after that deleted the chat on telegram.

He is spamming all my posts on the forum now.

@Liars or some staff can solve this issue?
C0WB0Y  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2023 - 05:52 PM by C0WB0Y.)
LMAO  [Image: who.png]
is this what you call spamming? where did I ask for the script? And i think you deleted the chat but forgot to delete for me aswell?  [Image: lol.gif]
Also curious as to what staff bought from you hahahahah 
https://imgur.com/a/rSDg0Io

You really are something.

Also why are you not defending being the "developer" anymore? hence you didn't reply to the last post here.
I know why, you didn't develop shit and didn't know what MS was until I showed it here, with the asset code including the obfuscated bit at the buttom.

As soon as you saw I posted in your duplicate threads, you started getting mad and had to come up with more lies.

You're digging yourself deeper right now, just stop this nonsense  [Image: keek.gif]
jsexpert  
Registered
Threads
Another update: He is mass spamming me from other telegram accounts : https://imgur.com/a/1P0kyaN

I understand that you can't afford the price of my product, but I don't understand why you don't do something with your life, find a job, workout. I know that you have a below average IQ but that doesn't mean you can't do anything with your life. I feel sorry for you.
C0WB0Y  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
That's not me: https://imgur.com/a/2HL2O5l
Perhaps other people are starting to see how dumb you are, hilarious you forgot to delete chat for me aswell. Ding dong, anyone home?  [Image: ksz.png]
jsexpert  
Registered
Threads
I'm not going to reply to this dumb ass nigga till I see the staff here. @Liars will confirm that my script has nothing to do with any MS_ batman shit string or any line that is obfuscated. 

Another update: Now he asks for money from another acc.
C0WB0Y  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Lmao, that's was a real low-effort lie right there "asks for money" hahaha  [Image: PepeTeddy.gif]

you're not even trying to defend "your" product anymore, after I explicitly showed you and anyone else that you are selling an already ripped-off version of MS as your v1.

you're the one that bought obfuscated code, the guy you bought it from just didn't obfuscate the part where you input your drainer server domain and details for the web3-provider.
You must really, wonder what that obfuscated bit contains now.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@jsexpert Provide both versions of the source code even the one you was trying to sell to me and @Darkness. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024