Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐ OESIS.MARKETING SERVICE ⭐ ➤ ⭐ MAKE YOUR BUSSINES COME TRUE ⭐ N¹ ⭐

by Oesis - 18 December, 2023 - 10:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Low) - Unhide
Low  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 December, 2023 - 08:34 PM)FiveMQB Wrote: Show More
Because I worte here to use only MM , he go to my profile to -rep me.

Because who trusts such a person who gives you such promises and does not do it himself?
In short, an angry man is waiting for you who will probably throw you away as soon as you annoy him. Be careful in advance.

By the way for @Low he didn't -rep, probably out of fear and probably because he's right  [Image: pepeclap2.gif]

[Image: image.png]

I will rep you when my cooldown will be off

CLICK HERE FOR HQ GTA 5 RECOVERY

[Image: Friendly.gif]
@Mario 10/07/2024
[Image: SibrillesTickets.gif]
@Sibrille - lifetime
This post is by a banned member (FiveMQB) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Oesis) - Unhide
Oesis  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 December, 2023 - 09:06 PM by Oesis.)

Because who trusts such a person who gives you such promises and does not do it himself?
In short, an angry man is waiting for you who will probably throw you away as soon as you annoy him. Be careful in advance.

By the way for @Low he didn't -rep, probably out of fear and probably because he's right  [Image: pepeclap2.gif]

Who the fuck are you to write anything about me, about my thread and making shit-talk in my thread? Support the forum first and then speak up.

One message is enough for me, I don't need skids who gain posts for themselves

(20 December, 2023 - 08:52 PM)FiveMQB Wrote: Show More
(20 December, 2023 - 08:47 PM)Low Wrote: Show More

I will rep you when my cooldown will be off

I don't understand why people behave this way, it just sounded suspicious to me & I saw your message so I recommended using MM.
Thanks for that Low and anyway it'll help because I don't understand what I did wrong ♥

[Image: xddxddddd.png]
[Image: xdddd.png]

Im very scared 14 yo skid  [Image: clown2.gif]

Oesis  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 December, 2023 - 11:19 PM)FiveMQB Wrote: Show More
(20 December, 2023 - 09:02 PM)Oesis Wrote: Show More

Who the fuck are you to write anything about me, about my thread and making shit-talk in my thread? Support the forum first and then speak up.

One message is enough for me, I don't need skids who gain posts for themselves

(20 December, 2023 - 08:52 PM)FiveMQB Wrote: Show More
I don't understand why people behave this way, it just sounded suspicious to me & I saw your message so I recommended using MM.
Thanks for that Low and anyway it'll help because I don't understand what I did wrong ♥
Im very scared 14 yo skid  [Image: clown2.gif]

Okay you're not afraid of "skids", great.
You just afraid of people with over 1000 reps, lol.. how stupid you are.

Indicates that you probably also want to scam the people (the small ones here, without the reps) who see the title and then get tempted. I won't be surprised if I'll see soon a scam report on you.

How exactly are you, without an education, going to teach someone to make 10k a month?
Focus on making real money - the money you make (probably you're a terrible crook) and don't scam other people. Change your nickname once again soon and change the name of the business, so that people don't recognize who you are.

I guess it will only be a matter of time before you delete this thread to make it disappear. I will always make sure to remind everyone who you really are.

"Monetizing Techniques" enjoyer

Oesis  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 December, 2023 - 11:53 PM)FiveMQB Wrote: Show More
(20 December, 2023 - 11:34 PM)Oesis Wrote: Show More
(20 December, 2023 - 11:19 PM)FiveMQB Wrote: Show More

"Monetizing Techniques" enjoyer

If I could report you even before your first scam, I would. You are a poor liar (it would work on 14-15 year olds).
Your banner reflects your entire situation, whether it's economic or business-related. Make sure to watch Andrew Tate's series. I hope no one falls for this scam of yours.

actually you know what? Maybe for me to make a general review on your "Monetizing Techniques", maybe I'll buy from you and show me what your "business" is worth? I have no problem losing $250-$500 to prove that this is all one complete scam and you will get ban from this forum.

[Image: lol2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif]