Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

AUTOMASTON SYSTEM THAT EARNS 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS PER MONTH (WITH PROOF) ?

by voltkey - 25 December, 2023 - 08:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (voltkey) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FOMOsoftware) - Unhide
Threads
Waiting to see some vouches:)
[Image: 8Ud7DsZ.png]
This post is by a banned member (OldMoneyGang) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RappaNow) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (zidane0007) - Unhide
Threads
(26 December, 2023 - 01:27 PM)voltkey Wrote: Show More
(26 December, 2023 - 11:56 AM)RappaNow Wrote: Show More
Here's my honest review about what @voltkey is selling here:

Firstly, you will receive a pdf file. The PDF itself has 4 pages.

What makes you want to delete the method and just give up is the fact that it is written in broken english and there are a lot of links to access and follow which will lose you from the first page.

I would rate this about
4/10

The method itself is not really clear, I don't really understand what the bots will do for you, I've only seen a couple of youtube videos which were unlisted and I still don't understand why you should set up a bot when you do everything manually.

He teaches you how to set up a bot for telegram and discord, then shows you a screen recording where he is doing everything manually ( posting links from linkvertise )... So what's the point of teaching us on how to create a bot?

I would rate the method itself
5/10.

My personal opinion is that it would be better to just create an unlisted youtube video where you show step by step what you need to do and why, It would be a lot better.

Try to re-write your method entirely and make sure to use a better grammar so that your customers do understand what is it all about.

Good luck with selling!

thank you for your review.

Hi. I bought this tutorial yesterday. This man is scammer. Information in his guide is not understandable. I payed him extra 40 USDT to ask him to setup everything using teamviewer, he agreed to do this Sayed me that he is busy but in a few hour time he will will set up everything for me. And now he deleted our telegram conversation and not responding abymore. I just waisted 80 USD, Never buy something from him, if it necessary I can provide this guide to forum admin. Be aware of scammer