Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Kimisha Scammed Me For 23$

by CHILLYBOOSTS - 30 December, 2023 - 10:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kimisha) - Unhide
Kimisha  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
It seems to me that you want to ban me, but you don't have any evidence against me, it's just that my profile doesn't say discord, I don't know how you got to that discord
This post is by a banned member (CHILLYBOOSTS) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 December, 2023 - 11:14 PM)Kimisha Wrote: Show More
It seems to me that you want to ban me, but you don't have any evidence against me, it's just that my profile doesn't say discord, I don't know how you got to that discord

??? what do you mean no evidence against you, did you get dropped on your forehead when you were little?

The screenshot is from OUR conversation HERE on CRACKED.IO

You have already said: ''Ive Just Seen This Message'' that proves its you i sent it to.

what dont you understand? noone can see OUR conversation besides YOU & ME.

staff please just do the math, I dont care if I get a refund or not, but please you dont need to study at harvard too see this guys guilt.

he has already PROVEN he has seen the message I sent HIM...

you can clearly see in my screenshot, that i sent it to ''Kimisha'' 10th of december, and HE sent a picture on DISCORD from THAT EXACT conversation ''Hi! Is it you im speaking with on discord? (Widozz)''

DO THE MATH PLEASE
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Boostifly Where did you get his discord from?
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Kimisha  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars On my profile dont have discord + on my thread dont have discord he send message to me if you need proof gonna send you in Pm Or TG
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 December, 2023 - 12:04 AM by CHILLYBOOSTS. Edited 1 time in total.)
(30 December, 2023 - 11:26 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

I uploaded a thread on nulled, wanting to buy vcc's, and this guy contacts me saying he got some to sell, I didnt like the price so I said no, he asked me why i needed them I said, ''for my boosting service'' i use them to redeem nitro promos with.

I sent him my site link to my shop, and he said he could also make sites and gave a very good price for one, so from there I asked him what his Nulled was, and he said he was on cracked, they're pretty similar sites so I said okay, whats your name on c.io

he said ''Kimisha'' I found his user, wrote the message ''Hi! Is it you im speaking with on discord? (Widozz)''

https://imgur.com/a/KFe3hLa you can see in these messages that all ive said is the truth, he contacted me for vccs first, and then later said he could make me a new site (he has now deleted all the messages)

(30 December, 2023 - 11:33 PM)Boostifly Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2023 - 11:26 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

I uploaded a thread on nulled, wanting to buy vcc's, and this guy contacts me saying he got some to sell, I didnt like the price so I said no, he asked me why i needed them I said, ''for my boosting service'' i use them to redeem nitro promos with.

I sent him my site link to my shop, and he said he could also make sites and gave a very good price for one, so from there I asked him what his Nulled was, and he said he was on cracked, they're pretty similar sites so I said okay, whats your name on c.io

he said ''Kimisha'' I found his user, wrote the message ''Hi! Is it you im speaking with on discord? (Widozz)''

https://imgur.com/a/KFe3hLa you can see in these messages that all ive said is the truth, he contacted me for vccs first, and then later said he could make me a new site (he has now deleted all the messages)

https://imgur.com/a/p2pU4mS more screenshots, showing that i first thought he was on nulled, but he told me he was from c.io instead, so i sent him the message because it was weird

We all know noone else besides the ones in the conversation can see it...

so how can this ''guy'' have a screenshot of our convo? 

+ why would this ''guy'' delete all the messages when I said I would do a scam-report, if it isnt him? because if it was some random guy he wouldnt care to remove the messages...

he proved in this thread, he has seen my message so its him i sent it to, already cleared that

and if it wasnt him, why wouldnt he had just typed a quick ''no its not me''? i wonder why, yeah because its him
Kimisha  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
My only and biggest question is how did you find discord when there is no discord anywhere on my posts and on my profile?
Threads
1 Year of service
(31 December, 2023 - 11:32 AM)Kimisha Wrote: Show More
My only and biggest question is how did you find discord when there is no discord anywhere on my posts and on my profile?

your guilt just shines through my screen

1st off, dont be this stupid bro, this ''guy'' clearly screenshoted our convo from cracked.io (that only you & me can see)

secondly, I didnt add you on discord, you added me, from my thread that I made on nulled wanting to buy vccs

why do you always bring up discord? you should bring up the screenshot thats been taken from YOUR C.IO account
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@BoostiflY The discord account belongs to @fentigo , who's already banned. However @Kimisha Since there was proof shown that someone might have access to your account and messages, you will be held responsible for the scam. You have 24hrs to refund OP.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.