Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM: https://eaglestore.bz/ / EagleStore - Scam-Story & Forensic Analysis - kiss you

by zotix123 - 03 January, 2024 - 09:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (fl0xy) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(06 January, 2024 - 03:09 AM)zotix123 Wrote: Show More
First of all, @fl0xy : Dont call me "The person" , i will blow you up.
Dont mess arround......

i should have 20-25 Screenshots, with many lies you did, yo have no idea what you are talkin about.
Deleted TG chats.

The Forensic analysis, will be the final card i will use to bust you... SO please be calm, dont talk bullshit, and try to put me down, ok???
You are flagged as : "Deal: With CAUTION"
Not me....

Be careful how you talk.
They will see anyways in each screenshot what a person you are.

I have nothing to loose.
You have.
So please, be respectful, as i was all the time.

ZOTIX123

(05 January, 2024 - 11:43 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@zotix123 Please PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication as well as any further proof you might have. Do so within 24hrs

Sure i will sent you everything except of the Fake ID analysis, thats my final card i will use, to show everyone that he uses fake "models".
Otherwise i can crosscheck with the official government page, no worries.

I will sent you right know.

Thanks for the reply.

And Eagle........I told you too often, dont mess arround. its 100$, i dont care about the money. But i care about people who rip people.
So please be careful.

In your position I would be happy that Darkness said I should send the details to him privately, otherwise I asked to publish it HERE.
Do not mess around.
I will give you better PSD templates for a few $. as a gift, OK?

You only react when it is always too late.
Ignore my messages, delete them.

I have been quiet the whole time, making fun of it.
Now its my mission to show you the consequences of messing with the wrong people, my sweet.

Should i explain your customers what Octopus Anti Detect Browser Web Scraper is? ;)

But @fl0xy : I can give you a Course about KYC; Faking it, generating things with GOOD fuelz, and can you connect with good quality Doc creators.
What do you think? It makes me sad to see how bad your Docs are. Or do you recreated them?
You know about Metadata?

-------

I begged like a Dog and asked for the Docs, i said no . Because you wanted to re-create them.
Dont make it more worse than it is.
I have nothing to loose.

You even said in that thread that you use Fake Documents for Custom Name. Did you ever mention this in your Product Description? ;)
There are Python Generators, who can create Data within seconds.

Oh my gosh.

And: Last but not least: I will teach you how to make a business plan, Forecast planning and Risk Mgmt.
Because i have the feeling you are not capable.

Kiss
zotix123
First of all, I guess this guy is retarted beacuse:
1. I didn't deleted any messages. Yes, our last support telegram account deleted BUT even if it got delted @zotix123 saved that 100% because telegram don't delete converstaions with deleted users.
2. Analytics? Bro [Image: kap.png]  I use real people and I already said how to proof that docs are real. Use trusted app regula and don't waste out time.
3. Octo, Dolphin are not "Web Scraper". They are simple anti-detect browser which is used to protect your old cookies and to prevent wise checking your old accounts. You can google it. (It takes 2 sec)
4. This guy talk about Metadata and other shit even he don't know what it is, lol. How I said we make fakes only when we need to make account with custom name.
5. I made more then 100 wise accounts + supply some other open-ups shops here. I know what i am doing, also most funny thing that when he got account he complained why messages from wise are Russian? He said that account is shity Russian. He don't even know that this depends on your Browser langauge. Then he complained about number. I used popular service pingme.tel and he said that it's my website lol. Guy still trying to look like "professional" but don't even know what he is talking about. He even don't know what is ""Full Access". If guy wanted to use his number he should mention this before purchase and before he recived an account.
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]
This post is by a banned member (zotix123) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
People = Models buddy
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@fl0xy You have 24hrs to refund OP. As you didn't deposit the initial 20 GBP to the wise account, it's not even qualified as a "verified" account. Hence you have to refund OP, and remove your wise listing from your website.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeGang

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@zotix123 please send account back in my dm's and send ltc addy