Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Taurus Trading: Forex Copy Trading - 15%+ Monthly (Join for Info on Funded Accounts)

by TaurusTrade - 26 January, 2024 - 02:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (TaurusTrade) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #9
(This post was last modified: 30 January, 2024 - 10:37 PM by TaurusTrade. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is a bump.

Remember, spots are limited. I don't plan to keep this open forever. Join while you can.
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump.
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
Threads
4 Years of service
This a bump
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #13
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (txb22) - Unhide
txb22  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm following closely on this. To date I have not met any service provider that is consistent. Most will last for six months and disappear after a huge drawdown or margin call.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 February, 2024 - 04:45 PM by TaurusTrade. Edited 2 times in total.)
(03 February, 2024 - 01:57 PM)txb22 Wrote: Show More
I'm following closely on this. To date I have not met any service provider that is consistent. Most will last for six months and disappear after a huge drawdown or margin call.

I am sure you have experience with services like this. I have, as well, and I get what you mean. You are more than welcome to follow this for as long as you please, but be aware that I'm only keeping this open until I reach the requirements to create a PAMM. Also, those services you're tracking with huge drawdowns and hitting margin calls are obviously using risky trading methods. My service has a historical drawdown of 2.5% over the past 4 months, so if you deem that a "Huge Drawdown" I don't know what to tell you. Anyway, you are more than welcome to continue to "follow closely", as I don't even think you're in the server nor have messaged me directly.
This post is by a banned member (txb22) - Unhide
txb22  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 February, 2024 - 04:41 PM)TaurusTrade Wrote: Show More
(03 February, 2024 - 01:57 PM)txb22 Wrote: Show More

I am sure you have experience with services like this. I have, as well, and I get what you mean. You are more than welcome to follow this for as long as you please, but be aware that I'm only keeping this open until I reach the requirements to create a PAMM. Also, those services you're tracking with huge drawdowns and hitting margin calls are obviously using risky trading methods. My service has a historical drawdown of 2.5% over the past 4 months, so if you deem that a "Huge Drawdown" I don't know what to tell you. Anyway, you are more than welcome to continue to "follow closely", as I don't even think you're in the server nor have messaged me directly.

Yes, I've not yet messaged. I'll wait for more reviews before taking my chances. Good luck with your trade. If you can prove 30%+ per month returns consistently, there's no doubt you will be successful in life.