Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST SANTA

by EINF369 - 28 January, 2024 - 12:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@EINF369 Did you test the proxies on different targets/uses? If so please provide proof that supports your claim on proxies not working.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (EINF369) - Unhide
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
@Darkness i tried on 3 different targets and it wasn't working there was just bans as you can see in picture
https://gofile.io/d/7v7ylJ
[Image: SgYjr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
The customer has exceeded 100GB of data usage. I've explained this before, but I understand if the customer might be having difficulty grasping the concept. The issue is that the customer needs IPv6 for Full Access (FA), but what they purchased are residential proxies (IPv4), which won't fulfill the requirement.

As days go by, please be aware that the subscription will expire soon. Currently, it is still active and accessible for the customer's use . If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out on tg. Ur rdp ip is still whitelisted
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
i didn’t try it just on fa targets and if your usage is going by ban it's not my business and your product is unlimited.
even on telegram you said may there is problem of your pool …
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
You previously mentioned a tool specifically designed for checking Full Access (FA) targets, as indicated in ur tg conversation. Regarding the proxy pool issue, there haven't been any problems historically. I mentioned that I would refresh the entire pool for u, typically resulting in super-fast proxies since inactive IPs are removed and new ones are added

Your proxy data usage has exceeded 100GB, the subscription is still active and usable. I understand u may be hesitant to use it now, and unfortunately, I can't assist with that. I've fulfilled my responsibilities and provided all necessary assistance. It's important to note that I never guaranteed resi proxies (IPv4) work with FA checking. A refund would be issued without hesitation if such a guarantee were made. However, as indicated on PProxies.com, there is a specific IPv6 category for Full Access checking
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 February, 2024 - 11:37 AM by EINF369.)
i didn't try it just on fa targets openbullet isn't just for fa and if your usage is going by ban it's not my business and your product is unlimited.
even on telegram you said maybe there is problem of your pool... from first when you didn't provide proxy on time i asked for refund

@Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@EINF369 Please provide the proxy you've received to me & @Ping . Do so within 24hrs
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 February, 2024 - 08:06 PM by EINF369. Edited 1 time in total.)
ok sure