Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @theateractor

by hydroLMN - 26 February, 2024 - 05:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (theateractor) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 February, 2024 - 07:31 PM)hydroLMN Wrote: Show More
Told you the 30% hits were my hits and they also worth nothing i bought it lot time ago the anyways i wrote everything no need to write more, your name worth nothing you are lying on your name what a shame

[Image: pqFg0zZ.png]You are big liar ,you come about my combo , you got 30% valid and here saying about yours ? You saying here about 6kk only MY COMBO fucking retard.
This post is by a banned member (hydroLMN) - Unhide
hydroLMN  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 February, 2024 - 07:38 PM)theateractor Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2024 - 07:31 PM)hydroLMN Wrote: Show More
Told you the 30% hits were my hits and they also worth nothing i bought it lot time ago the anyways i wrote everything no need to write more, your name worth nothing you are lying on your name what a shame

[Image: pqFg0zZ.png]You are big liar ,you come about my combo , you got 30% valid and here saying about yours ? You saying here about 6kk only MY COMBO fucking retard.
okay its not 100% your combo but i did sent you the results and there wasn't 30% hits and lets say there was even 100% hits, how come all raped not worth single penny planted hits resold
[Image: QAnWfZO.gif]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: UppgDws.gif]

[Image: Zaz5r6w.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
[Image: 0sM4Ivb.png]

Preview from nulled and what admin asked for , but user can't proof it because only term of this deal was only unique lines without him AP
Not "FA" hits ,not hitrates or anything about them .

Anyway in full conversation you will see guys him lying on forum and on chats agree, after 2 days him starting deleting proof of him checkers . 

full conversation of 28 backups was sent to @Lucas @Liars and @Darkness, him just want make me trash sales / or want me to be banned for nothing.
hydroLMN  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2024 - 12:37 PM by hydroLMN. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 February, 2024 - 12:16 PM)theateractor Wrote: Show More
[Image: 0sM4Ivb.png]

Preview from nulled and what admin asked for , but user can't proof it because only term of this deal was only unique lines without him AP
Not "FA" hits ,not hitrates or anything about them .

Anyway in full conversation you will see guys him lying on forum and on chats agree, after 2 days him starting deleting proof of him checkers . 

full conversation of 28 backups was sent to @Lucas @Liars and @Darkness, him just want make me trash sales / or want me to be banned for nothing.

Terms $21k 2024 logs not free logs worth nothing i didn't even wanted to check, scammers are reselling free logs multiplie times thats it
dont even talk about $21k 2024 logs pretty obvious
can't proof he deleted all he sending only specific stuff and literally even in specific stuff you can see i said its shit before even starting

Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2024 - 06:47 PM by theateractor.)
Waiting for @Liars or @Darkness.

Admin nto : https://prnt.sc/9r6HSqP92ClW
hydroLMN  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2024 - 10:36 PM by hydroLMN. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 February, 2024 - 12:48 PM)theateractor Wrote: Show More
Waiting for @Liars or @Darkness.

Admin nto : https://prnt.sc/9r6HSqP92ClW
 seems like their don't know how ratlogs marketplace goes
reselling lines no prove but easily prove all lines are raped.
and you explain me too if i rely on that he paid $21k on 2024 logs how come only 6,8kk lines? and from these lines 100% shit on every target i checked and 1kk i had them
Firstly you can EASILY understand these ratlogs are public because the hits you get are raped , you should get 70% hits with fa's not 10-30% hits lets say with 0 fa's and used 0 worth accounts, By my marketplace rules and many others this how public combos works 
i know at least 20 people got banned because of that even without any gurantees or saying his source of logs like you selling public combos that got dead in 2 days and worth nothing can't be $21k or $10.^

Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2024 - 11:21 PM by theateractor. Edited 2 times in total.)
This is user is so retard , him think know all things but is just a idiot .)) Him talking about combos instead of "ratlogs" , him never know how them working ,even @Lucas explained x2 times to him about how deals working instead of "worth logs on riotgames" or whatever him target.

@Lucas asked for proof of the terms and conditions about deal, I showed theproof as you agreed , can't this dispute end ? It is 100% a false dispute , this user lied and deleted the conversation 10 times , I don't think this pointless accusation makes sense anymore.

The user talks about public logs, as if he owns the whole market and sees in real time if they are public or private. Besides he said he has over 30% hits in only 500k , so not in all 6kk . He is making false accusations after 8 days from the deal.

He did not specify any terms or conditions other than the only unique lines without AP that he owns , confirming himself and on this dispute/telegram. False accusations without  proof or any terms that was not successful.

info: Him deleted conversations.
Blackmailing me on telegram, made trash sales (created telegram groups with the names of my services). 
Thinking that I don't have a backup to the conversations, he deleted the proof and kept the chat as if I didn't have a deal (but unfortunately I had 28 chat backups). 
He says that I deleted the chat (but I am the only one who has full chat history) with no blank spaces in the messages (as in his screenshots) 
He says 30% hits "so far" in telegram in 500k , imagine how many hits he had in 6kk. (There was no agreement term on this) 
There were no terms of agreement for hits "FA" , "NFA" , "HITRATE" or others , the only term was to sell unique lines which he does not got.
Threads
1 Year of service
[Image: JLoJM1F.png]

feedback from nto