Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐[Cheapest ] CRYPTO RUG/HONEYPOT Advanced Contract & Instructions-BSC&ETH [$100]⭐

by yuDoThis - 09 March, 2024 - 02:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (yuDoThis) - Unhide
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #9
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (FelonyFred) - Unhide
Threads
(10 March, 2024 - 06:05 AM)hike Wrote: Show More
VC REVIEW

9/10 - FULL GUIDE

Received an VC from OP. I'm giving this guide a 9/10. It's incredibly comprehensive and well-written, and it covers everything you need to know about creating a crypto rug/honeypot contract + comes with the actual files already coded so you only need to change a few details that are explained in the pdf.

10/10 - SUPPORT

Here are some of the things that could be improve
The guide could include more examples.

But did you attempt it? I'd be very interested in this but I don't know jack shit about coding and would be concerned any code could have a backdoor that allows him to rugpull it.
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 March, 2024 - 08:36 PM by yuDoThis. Edited 2 times in total.)
(14 March, 2024 - 04:31 AM)FelonyFred Wrote: Show More
VC REVIEW

9/10 - FULL GUIDE

Received an VC from OP. I'm giving this guide a 9/10. It's incredibly comprehensive and well-written, and it covers everything you need to know about creating a crypto rug/honeypot contract + comes with the actual files already coded so you only need to change a few details that are explained in the pdf.

10/10 - SUPPORT

But did you attempt it? I'd be very interested in this but I don't know jack shit about coding and would be concerned any code could have a backdoor that allows him to rugpull it.

You have complete access to the code and you can read and modify each and every line of it, there is no way I can take control of it.
Along that you will get 2 complete guides (one video and one pdf) that will help you understand absolutely everything you need to know, step by step. It might sound a bit complicated, but it's really not.
Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #12
This is a bump
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
Still up for sale. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #14
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2024 - 04:53 PM by yuDoThis.)
This is a bump

Had a few sales over the night, feel free to ask any questions you might have here/over private messages.
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #15
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (FelonyFred) - Unhide
Threads
(14 March, 2024 - 08:34 PM)yuDoThis Wrote: Show More
(14 March, 2024 - 04:31 AM)FelonyFred Wrote: Show More
VC REVIEW

9/10 - FULL GUIDE

10/10 - SUPPORT

You have complete access to the code and you can read and modify each and every line of it, there is no way I can take control of it.
Along that you will get 2 complete guides (one video and one pdf) that will help you understand absolutely everything you need to know, step by step. It might sound a bit complicated, but it's really not.
Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

For sure but I don't know shit about coding whatsoever (should really learn basics for reasons like this) so I was hoping to hear from someone who is knowledgable and have tried. But I have been telling my homie all the time how we should be making these stupid shitcoins and rugpull. Why let everyone else capitalize on it.

Anyways, I'm very interested. Current crypto trend down I think will just be a dip on the way to new ATHs so if it is trending up I will probably buy.

What would the main differences be between this one and the ones you're going to charge more for?