Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Astral Scammed for 1000$ | Him Stole my founds from wallet

by radiante - 01 May, 2024 - 11:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (Markoni222) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2024 - 05:25 PM by Markoni222. Edited 1 time in total.)
(01 May, 2024 - 03:41 PM)Astral Wrote: Show More
after all of this, he expects me to help him with $500 so he can resume his dicing business, crazy
https://prnt.sc/j_y9RgVk7Ni2

https://prnt.sc/jJa_nmo_-6EZ
got blocked lmfao.

@Darkness
Sorry for even involving in this, but its not even real telegram of OP, this could be that astral trying to avoid this with fake account or imposter trying to milk him fpr 500$

He even again repeats that he have turned on auto delete, but everyone knows that past messages that you had before activation of auto delete, dont get deleted.
This post is by a banned member (Astral) - Unhide
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2024 - 05:36 PM by Astral. Edited 2 times in total.)
that makes me think  @radiante cashed out his own wallet and smartly blamed it on me, because according to him, only I had access to the private key. he seems to ignore the fact that his new dev also had access to the VPS. bro just made up this whole thing tryna make an extra band. well tried g.
notice how exactly $1000 were stolen from his wallet, plus the way these plebs are dick riding him is sus as well [Image: pepechair.gif]

Quote:He even again repeats that he have turned on auto delete, but everyone knows that past messages that you had before activation of auto delete, dont get deleted.
I have them enabled right from the beginning smart ass.
match the date of his post from yama marketplace if you'd like
Impersonators are active, always verify on site before dealing.
This post is by a banned member (radiante) - Unhide
radiante  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2024 - 11:01 PM by radiante.)
the new programmer did not have access to the old ltc key, you were the only one who could withdraw the money, tell me why you deleted the conversations telegram does not delete old conversations even if you turn on auto deletion of messages and changed the name to a new one to avoid suspicion

you were the only one who had access to this key and deleted the conversation
radiante  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2024 - 11:03 PM by radiante.)
Do you think I'm poor and would have time to steal $1,000 from my wallet?

you were the only one with access to it and wait for an administrator to respond because everything points to your disadvantage, you deleted the conversation why?, did you change your username
radiante  
Supreme
Threads
https://imgur.com/CWC8uJV

you sent it to a clean wallet
and you think that this way you will avoid consistency
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 May, 2024 - 08:04 AM by Astral. Edited 1 time in total.)
(01 May, 2024 - 11:01 PM)radiante Wrote: Show More
the new programmer did not have access to the old ltc key, you were the only one who could withdraw the money, tell me why you deleted the conversations telegram does not delete old conversations even if you turn on auto deletion of messages and changed the name to a new one to avoid suspicion

you were the only one who had access to this key and deleted the conversation

As the original developer of your bot, I know how I made the withdrawal logic and how easily your new dev could have accessed the private key from the VPS.
one more time, I did not delete any conversations lmfao, I had the auto delete timer right from the beginning, can match the date (15 March) from the MM group with Splash or your yama post.

(01 May, 2024 - 11:02 PM)radiante Wrote: Show More
Do you think I'm poor and would have time to steal $1,000 from my wallet?

you were the only one with access to it and wait for an administrator to respond because everything points to your disadvantage, you deleted the conversation why?, did you change your username

to be honest yeah, you'd actually steal the money from your wallet considering how bad your gambling bot has been performing and you're losing the money.
I bet you can't even show 5 fig pof at this point lmao
makes no sense for me to steal funds from project I wasn't even part of for 2 months, not my fault you couldn't keep your private key from your larper dev

my username was changed back then on April 10, as shown above retard.
radiante  
Supreme
Threads
my new dev didn't have access to this key (;
because you were the only one who had access to the old key with the money from the store in it, I'm not poor and I earn $1-2k daily

explain why you deleted conversations with me
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Won't be responding to this until any admin follows up.
This dude is just retarded and thinks I cleared the chat despite of the self destruct timer.
Your new dev obviously had access to the project environment and even a newbie dev could extract your shit. I was done w your thing 2 months ago and I'm being framed for you unable to secure your funds lmao

"I make $1-2k daily" DancingClown
let me know if you want me to move your networth in eth