Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report @golsfi - 100$

by Heavenly - 05 May, 2024 - 01:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (Golsfi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 May, 2024 - 02:19 AM by Heavenly.)
(05 May, 2024 - 02:15 AM)Golsfi Wrote: Show More
Cracked, all of the statements are false, I can easily prove this, I have all kind of evidence, these are a few telegram users that are attempting to do a fraud report on me.

I understand that here they are more vouched than me, but this shall not fool you, because I am new here. Give me a chance, I will deliver any kind of proof you need, as he admitted he received a part refund, which was the full refund, he demands 100 $ more because the crypto price went up, following the example above, his request is tremendously foolish.

hey pal if its a false statement why did you provide a partial refund in the first place ?

i got 77$ refund in USD but on site refunds are given in crypto amount so im here to get my money back
[Image: riot2.gif]
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 May, 2024 - 02:22 AM)Golsfi Wrote: Show More
(05 May, 2024 - 02:18 AM)INDIAGAMER33 Wrote: Show More
(05 May, 2024 - 02:15 AM)Golsfi Wrote: Show More
Cracked, all of the statements are false, I can easily prove this, I have all kind of evidence, these are a few telegram users that are attempting to do a fraud report on me.

I understand that here they are more vouched than me, but this shall not fool you, because I am new here. Give me a chance, I will deliver any kind of proof you need, as he admitted he received a part refund, which was the full refund, he demands 100 $ more because the crypto price went up, following the example above, his request is tremendously foolish.

hey pal if its a false statement why did you provide a partial refund in the first place ?

i got 77$ refund in USD but on site refunds are given in crypto amount so im here to get my money back

With the provided from my example upwards, and the statements made, even if a site refunds, that would be instant, now for instance, you have not out reached to me for a year, 77 $ was the amount you paid, and you definitely did not get it in cash, you received it back in crypto currency, in fact Bitcoin crypto currency.

I sent ‎0.00276611 BTC and got ‎0.00120530 refunded. You owe me 0.00156081 BTC.
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 May, 2024 - 02:27 AM)Golsfi Wrote: Show More
(05 May, 2024 - 02:22 AM)Golsfi Wrote: Show More
(05 May, 2024 - 02:18 AM)INDIAGAMER33 Wrote: Show More

With the provided from my example upwards, and the statements made, even if a site refunds, that would be instant, now for instance, you have not out reached to me for a year, 77 $ was the amount you paid, and you definitely did not get it in cash, you received it back in crypto currency, in fact Bitcoin crypto currency.

We can go over and over, but the importance is that the cracked staff is alerted of your actual intentions here, and I am sure that they are going to verify that I have made an full refund, and crypto market does not change the amount you paid me.

Thank you.

[Image: QgJxCEt.png]