Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Ajgar

by Segotep - 06 May, 2024 - 12:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ajgar) - Unhide
Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 May, 2024 - 12:19 AM)Segotep Wrote: Show More
Then why would you delete the chat?! XD I don't see any refund in my wallet u are insane

as you see, when i opened your chat on my end was " updating " that means you have changed the conv, by deleting it
Selling Mail Acces Combos, normal, and user:pass
Countries avabile: USA , FR, DE, UK, mix
Discord: ajgar3486
Telegram: @Ajgarr
Telegram Combo Group - https://t.me/AjgarCombos
This post is by a banned member (Segotep) - Unhide
Segotep  
Supreme
Threads
(07 May, 2024 - 02:14 AM)Ajgar Wrote: Show More
Then why would you delete the chat?! XD I don't see any refund in my wallet u are insane

as you see, when i opened your chat on my end was " updating " that means you have changed the conv, by deleting it

That has nothing to do with me deleting the conv obv, it says " updating " when your connection is bad also
Why is my Telegram saying updating?
Check Network ConnectionYou need to first check the network connection on your phone. If your iPhone or Android has internet issues, your Telegram conversations may get stuck at updating. You should temporarily enable the Airplane mode on your phone and disable it after some time to reset the network.

Just refund me my money already, your combos were trash and i want my money back ,you sent me 3-4 different lists which were insanely raped and posted here many times, also at first place we agreed on 50k mail access for 70$, then you sent me a fucking 50k gmail combo gaming ?!?!?! then many lines mail access, which weren't mail access and were raped as hell.  [Image: monkayes.gif]
[Image: Segotep-Signature.jpg]
Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 May, 2024 - 11:26 AM)Segotep Wrote: Show More

That has nothing to do with me deleting the conv obv, it says " updating " when your connection is bad also
Check Network ConnectionYou need to first check the network connection on your phone. If your iPhone or Android has internet issues, your Telegram conversations may get stuck at updating. You should temporarily enable the Airplane mode on your phone and disable it after some time to reset the network.

Just refund me my money already, your combos were trash and i want my money back ,you sent me 3-4 different lists which were insanely raped and posted here many times, also at first place we agreed on 50k mail access for 70$, then you sent me a fucking 50k gmail combo gaming ?!?!?! then many lines mail access, which weren't mail access and were raped as hell.  [Image: monkayes.gif]

You've got refunded by me. You deleted the conversation, there its all txid avalaible. so gtfo and let admins see and speak
Segotep  
Supreme
Threads
(07 May, 2024 - 03:28 PM)Ajgar Wrote: Show More

You've got refunded by me. You deleted the conversation, there its all txid avalaible. so gtfo and let admins see and speak
There is another scam report going against you, you did not refund a single penny, your combos were trash same as the other guy said at the other scam report.  [Image: lol2.gif]  Taking the last 70 bucks from a person trying to profit off..  [Image: hang.gif]
Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 May, 2024 - 07:19 PM by Ajgar.)
(07 May, 2024 - 07:11 PM)Segotep Wrote: Show More

There is another scam report going against you, you did not refund a single penny, your combos were trash same as the other guy said at the other scam report.  [Image: lol2.gif]  Taking the last 70 bucks from a person trying to profit off..  [Image: hang.gif]
all admins know i refunded every time was the case, and i never did something like that!

https://files.fm/f/wdzhbxd2dn this may be yours refund, waiting for admins to check with them.
Segotep  
Supreme
Threads
(07 May, 2024 - 07:16 PM)Ajgar Wrote: Show More
all admins know i refunded every time was the case, and i never did something like that!

https://files.fm/f/wdzhbxd2dn this may be yours refund, waiting for admins to check with them.

I can throw off a random txid also and tell that i did refund you, just stop it already
Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 May, 2024 - 04:06 PM)Segotep Wrote: Show More
(07 May, 2024 - 07:16 PM)Ajgar Wrote: Show More

I can throw off a random txid also and tell that i did refund you, just stop it already

??? let the admins say.
Segotep  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #16
This is a bump