Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report agains PhantomHQ

by arc21 - 09 May, 2024 - 09:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (PhantomHQ) - Unhide
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Im not making up anything, fact is that you came with dead config and you left with fixed one, even at this moment you have working config, i did everything i could to satisfy you but instead of being grateful you are trying to scam me lol, im done talking to you, waiting for staff decision.
Old discord got termed again, new discord: phantom.1337
[Image: phantom-sig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (arc21) - Unhide
arc21  
Registered
Threads
if you done with talking with me stop replying shit then money doesn't get earn so easiily since you used to scam people you might have forgotten this you trying to get paid 100 bucks exchange your 10 minute work resulted with non lasting solution i already send configs in the way before and after so staff can see your ''efforts''
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
"used to scam people" stop making me laugh bro, i have been offering this service for 4+ years now and never had any dispute with anyone as i always did my job perfectly and neve had unhappy customer, besides one customer, which i won dispute fairly, that 10 min fix comes from years of experience, if it was that easy, you would have fixed it too, but looks like it needs experience and knowledge right? So yeah try to be more respectful like me, also i could have made that bypass in 4 blocks but since i had plugin for it, i used that to make it cleaner looking and easier to service later, so yeah it might look like nothing but it did its job. We all see that you dont have valid arguments to win the dispute, so please just stop wasting our time, stay calm and wait for staff update
arc21  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 11 May, 2024 - 12:20 AM by arc21. Edited 1 time in total.)
you can fix the config and have the money i have no problem with that but i have problem with staying with non working config and still paying you as in the deal i want my config work without needing solver because i can't afford using solver services i am not trying to get refund for done job
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
you received bypass version which worked perfectly fine for couple of days + free update with solver to keep it using, atm config is still working and you can be using it but you decide to complain here because they fixed incorrectly implemented recaptcha, its not my fault, i got paid for solution which worked fine, also i got tip for you, there are subscription based captcha solvers out there that are cheap to run, try looking it up
arc21  
Registered
Threads
@Liars this guy only talking bullshit
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Im legit speaking facts, everything i said is in the chat and i already sent full chat log to staff, only you are talking bullshit here, you dont have anything else to say rather than trash talking to me, so stay calm and try to be bit more respectful.
arc21  
Registered
Threads
i am not doing trash talking you just keep writing same things i already showed that i am victim who would like to be pay for config don't even last one week not to forget to mention i come to because you fix the config as it's in the deal if you can fix my config without not needing to use solver i have no problem with you keeping money you are talking about that you are so professional and you don't have any unhappy client what i am in that case? a fool that going to pay a config didn't worked couple days? DUDE I COME FOR FIX why you don't want to understand the logic in that?